Chapter 34

Nessa

"Ice cream"

"What's that love?" Harry asks, still trying to catch his breath. We haven't moved, me bent over the tattoo bed and Harry resting on me from behind, his chest to my back

"Ice cream. I want ice cream. Let's go upstairs, have a shower and the eat some ice cream?" I suggest.

"Sex and Ice cream? Could you be any more perfect?" Harry says as he stretches and moves off me.

His underwear and jeans are still around his ankles so he just pulls them up, and throws his t-shirt on quickly.

On the other hand, my clothes are littered around the room and as I walk around picking them up, Harry has gone quiet. I look at him, and I see him standing and watching me.

I only have my skirt on, and I feel exposed so instinctively try to cover my chest.

"What Harry?"

He shakes his head and says "I was just thinking how beautiful you are Nessa and how I can't believe I walked in the door of this studio a couple of months ago, bumped straight into you, and now everything is different. In a good way"

While I slip on my jumper, I take a few steps to him, give him an innocent sweet kiss and repeat "In a good way".

I throw the rest of my clothes on and check the studio isn't in disarray. For my client's sake I will definitely have to clean my tattoo bed and station before we open tomorrow.

I lock up the studio and we climb the stairs to my apartment, opening the front door, we eagerly rush into the warmth, and turning to Harry I say "race you to the shower".

He laughs as I run through the apartment ahead of him. I reach the bathroom first and quickly turn the water on. Harry is right behind me, pulling his shirt off.

"No funny business Styles" I say "Just a good old-fashioned shower"

Harry laughs and says "Obviously Miss Black".

We strip down and climb into the steaming hot shower. The minute the water hits my tired muscles, I start to relax. I l grab the vanilla scented shower gel, squeeze it onto a loofah and tenderly start to wash Harry, beginning with his beautiful ink stained chest. He turns around so I can gently wash his back and I can see his shoulders relaxing, I move to his rear and then his strong thighs. Without saying anything, he takes the loofah and starts to clean me, the way I have him. Surprisingly, despite touching and the occasional kiss, our shower isn't sexual, rather its tender and caring. The water starts to cool, so we turn it off and bundle ourselves into fluffy towels. Harry has started to leave clothes at my apartment so we each throw on our comfy sweats and pyjamas going in search of ice cream.

"Nessa, you know there are flavours other than chocolate right" Harry suggests while licking his spoon.

"I have no idea what you are talking about babe, are you even speaking English? Chocolate is the most important food group" I argue.

He laughs "Pretty sure it's not a food group. And before you argue, I know you had 4 different tubs of ice cream in your freezer, but chocolate, chocolate and pecan nut, chocolate and salted caramel and white chocolate don't offer much variety"

"Argues the guy who has helped himself to a huge spoon of each flavour?" I laugh while leaning over and helping myself to some of Harry's desert.

We are currently lazing around on my couch, with our legs intertwined, pretending to watch some movie on Netflix. But in reality, we are teasing each other, chatting and laughing a lot.