Chapter 18

Nessa

As I sit in the back of the car and pass through the busy streets of London, I realise I have the dopiest grin on my face, I need to get a grip. This is supposed to be some fun, but I feel like I am falling for Harry. I have to give myself a stern talking too, to just relax and stop over thinking everything.

I arrive home and put a pot of coffee on, before jumping in the shower.

The hot water runs over my shoulders and I close my eyes as I let the water cascade down my body. My thoughts soon turn to my heavy make out session with Harry this morning. I really wish Mitch hadn't interrupted us.

As I think of the way Harry tasted, or when I moved my hand up and down his hard length, I can feel the pressure in the junction between my thighs. I try pushing my legs together to ease the tension but it doesn't help. I feel so aroused and move one hand up to my chest, harshly squeezing my breast. Running my other hand slowly down my body until I find my clit, I start to rhythmically rub it in small circles, while imagining the feel of Harrys hands on my body. A tingle starts to build up and I lean up against the cold tiled wall, I grab the loose shower head and move it between my legs where I slowly pump it back and forth. The water pressure feels heavenly and soon I can feel the pleasure mounting, before I quietly cry out.

I catch my breath, turn the water off and grab a towel. I step out the shower, stand in front of the basin and squeeze some toothpaste onto my toothbrush, before I start cleaning my teeth. The room is steamed up so I reach forward to wipe the condensation off the mirror and catch site of myself, my cheeks are rosy and a small smile plays on my lips. And for the first time in a while I look really happy. Maybe it's what I just happened in the shower, or maybe it's the Harry Styles affect.

I pull on some skinny jeans, a heavy knit loose-fitting blue jumper and some well-worn red converse. While I am applying a little make-up, I pull out my phone and begin typing:

To Harry: How did that shower go?

I don't have to wait very long before my phone vibrates.

From Harry: Ha-ha. You sound like you are enjoying my frustration.

To Harry: Maybe. I had a really great shower. Wish you were here but I thought of you.

From Harry: Thought of me in the shower? You are killing me Nessa. When am I seeing you again? Can I take you on a date tomorrow night?

To Harry: A date? Mr Styles are you planning to woo me?

From Harry: Yes. Pick you up at 8 at your place and wear something nice xx

A date with Harry, I can't help but be excited and nervous.

The next day drags on slowly. I spend way too much time between clients dreamily looking out the window, thinking about Harry and smiling. I don't think my brothers notice, but a couple of times I catch Letty looking at me with a quizzical look on her face.

Monday night finally arrives, and it's time for our date. I finish work around five o'clock and spend some time getting ready. Harry said to wear something nice, but I am not sure exactly where we are going. I eventually choose a green velvet long sleeved mini dress with a high neck. I decide against wearing tights and rather put on some thigh high black socks and throw on some chunky black Mary-Jane shoes with a small heal. I leave my hair down but push it out of my face with a black velvet Alice band. I finish the look with some dark red lipstick and some smoky eye make-up. Just as I am grabbing my grey tartan coat out of my closet, there is a knock at my door.

 Just as I am grabbing my grey tartan coat out of my closet, there is a knock at my door