Chapter 9

Harry

I arrive just in time at the address in Mayfair that Nessa sent me, I pull up in my car and find a parking on a posh nearby street. I jump out, throw a beanie on, grab my swimming trunks and as per her instructions, head round the back of a large old building.

I find Nessa waiting outside with a big burly guy in his 60's. She turns around and notices me and a smile takes over her face, all I can think as I give her a quick hug is how beautiful she is.

Nessa introduces me to the gentleman "Harry this is Mick, he was my dad's best friend".

Mick greets me with a warm handshake and grabs a large set of keys out of his pocket before opening a carved wooden door. He steps out of the way, hands Nessa the keys, looks me up and down and says "have fun kids" before leaving.

Nessa grabs my arm and pulls me in before locking the door.

"You are going to love this" she exclaims excitedly and walks me down a long dark passage. I am trying to keep up, take in the building and figure out where we are, but I can't stop looking at her. She is wearing a black hoodie, tights, a large combat army jacket and a beany as it is freezing this evening. She looks really cute.

Nessa opens another door and as we step through it, I am amazed. We are in what looks like a gigantic Victorian conservatory, filled with ferns and palms, old school sun loungers and most importantly a huge tiled swimming pool.

"It's a private gentleman's club and gym that has been open for over 100 years; Mick is the caretaker" she says.

The room is really warm and the only light is from the full moon that we can see through the glass roof.

Nessa looks up at me and with a sexy glint in her eye says "so you have 2 choices, either we swim in our underwear or you pull on those trunks but I know what my preference is".

I'm sure my eyes nearly fall out of my head as she starts to remove her coat and shoes, I watch for a minute with a stupid smile plastered across my face before snapping out of it and quickly starting to remove my coat and the rest of my clothes until I am left in my black Calvin Klein boxer briefs. I realise the activity next to me has stopped and look over. Nessa is watching me and I definitely see her eyes move up my whole body and check me out quickly.

I decide to ruin her fun and jump quickly and rather ungracefully into the pool. It's the perfect temperature and as soon as I surface, I hear her laughing, one of my favourite sounds. I look up at her standing at the side of the pool with her hand on her hip and she literally takes my breath away.

She has taken her clothes off and is wearing a simple set of black cotton underwear with a racer back, and I can finally see her tattoos and body properly. Twisting around her soft pale skin are flowers, not only on her chest which I had already seen, but also a small piece that looks like soft lace running under her breasts, and a delicate but sizeable, mix of flowers running from her hip down her curvy thigh and to the top of her leg. They are so feminine and her. Her body is even more spectacular than I could have dreamed about (and I did), she is tiny in height but she is amazingly soft and curvy with large full breasts, she really reminds me of a pin-up girl in the 1950s.

I look into her eyes and she surprises me by suddenly gracefully diving in. She surfaces right near me, laughing which I soon join in.

"This is amazing Ness" I tell her.

"This is one of my favourite places" she tells me. "When we were young, my dad used to bring us here late at night to swim when the club was closed, while he hung out with Mick. We loved it".

I can see she is thinking of a happy time but her eyes are sad. "They, my parents, died in a car accident when I was 15. That's when Angus took over the shop and looked after me and Jude. I really miss them" she says.

I am about to say something when she says a little too brightly "enough of being a downer, let's have some fun" and she grabs my head and tries to push me under the water. It doesn't work as I am a lot bigger and stronger, and I quickly grab her by her wrists, lift her up and slam her under the water. She comes up gasping for air, with a red face, spluttering and laughing. She tries to wrestle me again but I stand up straight and she is just too small to make an impact. I laugh at her and I am really aware of her closeness.

To distract myself I say "Ill race you".

Nessa nods in agreement, "but let's make this race interesting. If I win, I get to tattoo anything I want on that scribble pad you call an arm" and she points to my arm which is covered in tattoos.

I smile and reply "Okay, and if I win?".

She thinks about it for a minute and suggests "I'll let you tattoo anything on me".

I am taken aback but I think why not.

We agree to swim a length so we climb out the pool, and stand at one end ready to dive in.

Just as I playfully shout "ready, steady, go" like a kid and am about to dive in, Nessa quickly turns to me and says "Harry!" loudly.

I instinctively turn to look and see her quickly grab the bottom of her bra with both hands and lift it up briefly exposing her breasts to me. She covers up, grins at me, dives in and starts to swim. The shock of seeing her exposed, stops me in my tracks for a minute, just as she had planned.

I stand their laughing before quickly jumping in and trying to catch up but she wins. I touch the side just after her and she is bent over laughing.

"I cannot fucking believe you did that Nessa" I say smiling, thinking about what just happened. She just turns to me and says "Your ass is mine Styles, let's go get you that tattoo".