Chapter 11

Harry

I walk out of the shop and the freezing cold air hits me; I quickly open my car door and climb inside. I just sit and catch my breath for a minute.

I'm not sure what I just did but I was so worked up from kissing Nessa and feeling her move against me, and then to see the look of sadness and uncertainty on her face when I told her to stop. I just couldn't help telling her how I really feel. I just hope I haven't made a mistake and pushed her away. Her asshole ex-fiance really did a number on her. She has serious confidence and trust issues. I lay my head forward on the steering wheel for a minute before I sit up, take a breath, turn the key and start the car.

The drive home is fast and I replay the last few hours in my mind, her in her underwear at the pool, seeing her breasts, tattooing her beautiful fair skin and then her kiss, the feel of her tongue in my mouth and the way she rhythmically moved on top of me. By the time I open the front door I am horny as fuck. I should get some sort of award for pushing her off me. I turn the lights and heating on and walk through to the kitchen and grab a glass of water. My London house is classic with touches of modern rock and roll and I love being here, but I am so wired from the evening's events.

I decide to take a hot shower before trying to get some sleep. I climb the stairs, passing walls filled with colourful prints of some of my favourite bands, as well framed platinum albums and awards from the band and my solo career.

I walk into my ensuite bathroom and turn on the tap. The room is masculine and tiled with black subway tiles, it has a large wet room style shower and a copper free standing bath.

As I wait for the water to heat up and I get undressed, I can't stop thinking about Nessa and how hot she is.

I start to feel myself get hard again, I am so sexually frustrated, all I want to do is fuck her. I get in under the hot water and as it beats down on my shoulders, I reach down and grab my rock hard cock as I lean my hand on the wall and with the other I start to move up and down, while thinking about her moaning while rubbing herself on me. The thought of being inside her has me fucking my hand hard and fast, and soon I come groaning her name loudly while shooting my milky stream into the hot water. I catch my breath, clean myself up and switch the shower of. I feel a bit better after that and fall into bed and into a restless sleep.

I wake up the next morning to my phone ringing, "Mitch, why are you phoning me so early".

"H! you have to throw me and the rest of the band a going away party before we head back to LA" he begs!

I groan but it's the least I can do considering how amazing the last few months of touring have been.

"You head back Monday right? What about Saturday night at my place?".

Mitch agrees and I start thinking I better get planning. I'm not doing much at the moment after working non-stop for the last year or so, and the boredom is making me overthink things with Nessa. This will at least distract me.