Chapter 16

Nessa

Harry picks me up and pushes me up against the door, kissing me roughly while I wrap my legs around him. I run my tongue along his bottom lip and bite it, he groans softly into my mouth, before carrying me to the sitting room where he sits down on the couch with me straddling him.

I feel like we are continuing what we started a few days ago, but this time it won't end with him stopping us. I instinctively start to move myself against him, lifting myself up and down slowly on his lap. He breaks the kiss and groans "shit you feel so good" before moving his arm up my side and grabbing my breast through my shirt.

I continue to rock up and down and pull my face away from him so I can watch him. His eyes are open and he is staring at me. Rubbing myself again him is creating such a beautiful friction between my legs.

Harry suddenly grabs me and pushes me over so that I am lying on the couch, with him between my legs. He starts to kiss me again and moves in a steady rhythm. He breaks our kiss and starts to lightly pepper kisses down my neck.

Just when I think the feeling can't get any better, he starts to harshly bite and suck on my neck, alternating blowing cool air on to the spot. I love that he is soft and rough at the same time.

He suddenly breathlessly says "baby this is so good, you are going to make me come in my jeans". His words and the rhythmic rubbing turn me on and I harshly grab his ass and pull it towards me while moaning "Im so close, please don't stop Harry".

He speeds up and starts to thrust and rub into my crotch and I can feel how hard and big he is through our layers of clothing. The roughness suddenly pushes me over the edge and I moan his name in pleasure.

He seems to be waiting for me and in one movement has him come undone while he gasps "Fuck you make me feel so good".

We end up forehead to forehead, him sprawled on top of me, trying to catch our breath and laughing.

"I haven't come in my pants since high school Nessa" Harry laughs.

He moves off me and lies down alongside me on the couch, still forehead to forehead. Our breathing starts to return to normal and he looks at me intensely.

"Harry stop looking at me like that, you are embarrassing me" I protest.

He smiles but continues to look, saying "you are just so beautiful".

I feel my cheeks go red. He chuckles at my obvious embarrassment and gives me a quick kiss.

He gets up and leaves the room, I assume to clean himself up. This gives me a few minutes to think about what just happened and even though I am still feeling nervous, I can't help but smile, I just made Harry Styles come in his pants like a teenager.

Harry walks back in and says "I left Mitch in charge; I  think I better get back to check the house is still standing".

I can't help but look disappointed that he is going to leave after what just happened.

But surprisingly he asks "do you want to come with me, stay over. Nothing has to happen, no pressure. I just don't want to leave you yet. We can just go to sleep. I'll make you breakfast tomorrow".

I really do want things to move slowly, but can't resist saying yes because the thoughts of waking up with him is so appealing.

I say "sure but I have to be back here late morning, I squeezed in a regular client for a tattoo".

He calls an Uber and I pack a small overnight bag and grab my coat. We walk out the front door and after I lock it I turn around and he grabs my hand and we walk towards the Uber. Holding his hand gives me butterflies.

We jump in the car and greet the driver. Harry keeps his head down, I assume so he isn't recognized and we sit back and don't say much. The air is still thick with sexual tension.

He turns and looks at me, and slowly I angle myself towards him and kiss him. He kisses me back and the kiss gets more heated. He starts to move his hand up my leg, resting between my thighs. I open my legs slightly, he continues to kiss me, while moving his hand rhythmically over my core. It feels so good and I moan his name quietly.

I am aware we are in Uber and the driver may recognise him. I am also worried we are moving too fast.

I am so into him; it takes every bit of self-control but I softly grab his hand and I say "Can we move a little slower? Plus, I don't think we should do this here" and nod towards the driver.

He smirks and says "Of course, I just struggle to control myself around you. You're like a drug".

We arrive back at his home, thank the driver and walk inside.

Harry turns to me and says "Do you want to go back to the party or head upstairs. I won't be long; I am just going to check everything is all right and ill sneak up as soon as possible".

I'm not sure if my brother and Ravi are still around, but I would like to keep this to myself for a little longer, so I say "I think I'll head upstairs if that is cool".

Harry grins and says "spare room or my room, it's your choice and no pressure" turns around swiftly and heads towards the kitchen.

I walk up the stairs and I know it's not even a question, of course I am going to sleep in his room. I open the door, and decide to put on my pajamas while I wait. I walk into the en-suite and get changed into a pair of black silk sleep shorts and a white vest top. I then walk back into the bedroom and climb into his bed.

His sheets smell divine, just like Harry and I can't help snuggling into his duvet and immersing myself. He also has the most amazing pillow and duvet and I realise, despite the excitement of being here in Harrys bed, I am so tired.

I must fall asleep because I am woken when I feel the bed dip and harry slip in behind me. He moves in so that his chest is up against my back and nestles his face into the back of my neck while spooning me. He whispers "Hey".