Chapter 17

Harry

We get back to my house and Nessa heads upstairs. I really hope she chooses to sleep in my room, the thought of her between my sheets, next to me turns me on. But I know she asked to go slow so I have to be on my best behaviour.

I walk towards the kitchen and can hear the party is still going strong. I find Mitch and the rest of my band pretty wasted and doing karaoke.

Nessa's brother and Ravi are still here, and I want to respect her need to keep this just between us, so I walk over to Mitch, tell him I am going to bed and can he watch the party. He is drunk but says okay plus the security outside will keep an eye out. I say hi to a few people, show my face for a couple of minutes and head upstairs as fast as I can

I turn the door handle and the minute I see her in my bed, a feeling of relief and excitement flood over me. She looks beautiful, her auburn hair is spread over the pillow and her beautiful lips are slightly parted as she breaths deeply in her sleep. I quickly clean my teeth, throw my t-shirt and jeans off and pull my plaid pyjama bottoms on.

I turn off the light and climb quietly under the duvet, cuddle in behind her and bury my face into her hair. She smells like vanilla, and feels amazing and soft. As I hug her to me, she wakes up and turns around to face me, I whisper "hey" and she smiles. She is half asleep but looks into my eyes and I kiss her gently before pulling her into my arms and closing my eyes.

I wake up to a kiss on my lips and when I open my eyes, I am looking at Nessa's beautiful face. I can't believe she is here; she smiles and says good morning and I kiss her back. She moves her hands up over my chest and into my hair at the nape of my neck, before pulling me down to her.

She kisses me and lightly nibbles my bottom lip and I slip my tongue into her mouth. I shift my hands lower and pull her tightly towards me. Both our breathing has fastened and I feel myself start to get hard and I am pretty sure she notices.

Fuck I want to keep on going but I pull back smiling, "Ness you are so fucking sexy but I think we need to slow down".

I am about to explain what I mean but she smiles and nods, and I know she gets I am trying to slow things down for her.

I jump up and try to get my mind off kissing her, and jokingly say "I'm getting up and away from you and your lips. What do you feel like for breakfast? Pancakes, eggs on toast or a smoothie?".

She laughs while sitting up and putting her black framed glasses on, her hair is all tousled and her lips swollen from our little make out session. She is so cute and quirky.

I'm sure I see her checking out my bare chest before she replies "You are ridiculous! and just so you know I think your lips are pretty fantastic too. I'm happy with anything for breakfast as long as you have some strong coffee on offer".

She climbs out of bed and I notice she is wearing tiny black silk sleep shorts. The tattoos snaking their way across her chest and her thigh are so sexy.

I check her legs out and look up dramatically before sighing and saying "Shit Nessa, you look so hot! What are you trying to do to me?".

She smiles and walks cheekily past me and starts making her way downstairs ahead of me. I know she is making sure I get a view of her ass.

We walk into the kitchen, and I indicate to Nessa to take a seat on the bar stool against the counter. I put some coffee on and the aroma starts to permeate the kitchen.