Chapter 50

Harry

Fuck! That is not how I wanted that to go. 

I meant ever word but I wanted to say it to Nessa gently. Not spook her. I laid my heart out and she didn't say a thing.

Walking into my bedroom, I start putting a few clean items of clothing away, trying to keep busy rather than panicking.

As I re-fold an already perfectly folded jumper, I am surprised when Nessa walks in.

She has tears in her eyes, and her red hair looks wild and ruffled, like she has been running her hands through it anxiously. She is still wearing the simple dark green summer dress she was when I picked her up earlier, but fuck she looks hot, hot enough that my heart beats extra fast when she walks in the room.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have got so angry" she says nervously.

Before I can respond, she takes a deep breath and continues "Do you know you scare me Harry? Because of how you make me feel, every emotion with you is amplified. I cannot get you out of my mind and haven't been able to since that night you first walked into the studio. And yes, I find your fame scary, it petrifies me actually. And I know we have both made mistakes. But I don't care about fame and mistakes. Because I love you. I love you so much. I want everything you mentioned before, I want to do this with you! I want to have these babies with you. I want a life with you!"

I stand flummoxed, my jaw nearly hitting the floor. I didn't expect her to say this, I hoped she would, but I didn't expect it!

Nessa looks up at me, with those big eyes, watching me. Eventually she says "Say something Harry! Please?"

I snap out of my shock, and say "Shit Ness, you don't know how I have dreamed about you saying those words. Just shocked. I don't know how to respond, a little lost for words".

She smiles, and unhurriedly takes a few steps towards me. She reaches forward and tugs my t-shirt with her delicate fingers. She looks down before hesitantly looking up and saying "Um, it's okay if you are lost for words, I would kind of love it if you would kiss me now" and she grabs my shirt harder, pulling me down to her level. He beautiful soft lips, meeting mine.

The kiss starts, gently and slowly, until Nessa reaches up, sliding her arms around my neck and her tongue into my mouth.

Fuck, she tastes amazing, I have missed her so much.

As our tongue intertwine and we slowly start to rediscover each other, a small moan escapes her lips, causing me to smirk into our kiss. I love the effect our kiss is having on her.

Ness eventually breaks the embrace and takes a step back before she starts to unbutton her sundress, unhurriedly one button at a time.

My breath, slowly catches in my throat as she reveals first a lacey see-through black bra, then her beautiful belly and all her intricate ink. As she shirks the dress off, she reaches forward and starts to lift my shirt, indicating she wants it off. I am so fucking turned on; she doesn't need to tell me twice as I throw it off.

My very uncool and over eager movements causing her to grin.

As I watch her, her breath fastens as she bites her bottom lip nervously, reaching behind her back and undoing her bra, before letting it fall to the ground.

I stand their amazed as I take her in-her breasts and I can't help myself as I take a step towards her, and softly graze my thumb over her nipple.

"God Harry" she sighs "I'm so worked up and sensitive baby".

I laugh and whisper in her ear "Ness, did you finally say you love me so you can get in my pants"