Chapter 29

Harry

"Oh my god Harry, this is orgasmic!" Ness gasps, as she bites into a grilled cheese sandwich, ordered from room service.

I laugh "Babe, I don't know what got a bigger reaction, that sandwich or you riding my dick"

"Harry! You are disgusting" Nessa pretends to be shocked, but I can see she is struggling not to laugh.

We have spent the last few hours, talking, cuddling, touching, kissing and another round of mind-blowing sex, before I ordered us some food.

I throw a French fry into my mouth, while watching Ness. Her fiery hair is cascading over her shoulders and looks tousled and just fucked. She is sitting cross legged, wrapped in a sheet on the bed across from me, eating her sandwich and drinking champagne. Fucking her was completely mind blowing: the way she moved, her huge eyes and beautiful lips, and the small moans she made. I cannot get enough of Nessa Black.

After eating way too much, Nessa looks up at me through her long eyelashes and says "So I see a pretty amazing tub in there. Do you wanna join me for a bath?"

She doesn't wait for my answer, I am sure she knows what it is, before standing up in her sheet and walking towards the bathroom where I hear her turn the bath on.

I lie in bed thinking about the last few hours, when I hear Nessa say "Harry".

I look up and she is standing at the bathroom door, in just the sheet. As I start getting up to join her, she drops the sheet so that she is standing naked and walks into the bathroom.

She is piling her beautiful hair into a bun on the top of her head when I walk in, and turns around to face me. Although I saw her naked earlier. The lights in the bathroom are brighter and for the first time I can really take her in.

She is standing in front of me, nervously biting her lip, looking unsure of herself but I can't stop staring. She is so tiny, but really curvy with full breasts and light pink nipples. The tattoos around her shoulders, underneath her breasts and covering her hip and thigh are so delicate and feminine and I want to trace them with my tongue all night. My eyes move down her body to between her legs, where there is a light smattering of hair. I can also see the beginnings of bite marks where I couldn't help but suck and bite oh her thighs earlier. God she is so hot.

"Harry! Stop staring" she wines.

"Sorry baby. You are literally the sexiest thing I have ever seen" I answer, hoping I don't sound like an obsessed perv

She smiles cheekily and lets her eyes move up my naked form before saying "You aren't too bad yourself Styles" which makes me laugh.

The bath is a pretty large, old-school ball and claw type which Nessa has filled with bubbles. The room is starting to steam up and a heady scent of lavender is permeating the room. I gingerly climb into the hot water, lying with my back to the sloped end of the bath. I indicate for Nessa to get in and she relaxes in front of me, her back to my chest, lying between my legs.

The bath feels amazing on my tired muscles and the slippery naked girl I am sharing it with is even better. I take her hand and interlink my fingers with hers and we enjoy the quiet.

After a few minutes, Nessa breaks the silence "I hate to burst our fun little bubble of sex and hotel rooms Harry. But we are going to need to discuss how we are going t0o handle us, I mean with the press and your fans. Do you think the press will still be camped out at the studio tomorrow?" she asks worriedly.

I can see the invasion of privacy stresses her out.

I answer honestly "I'm not sure if the photographers will still be there tomorrow love. They normally leave after a couple of days. I want to be honest with you though, they will be back or may get a picture of us at another time. I've got pretty good at staying under the radar, and I can show you how. But I want you to be prepared that they will be around".