Chapter 15

Harry

Luckily my friends who have just arrived know the house, so head towards the kitchen and party. I look around and realise Nessa is gone, so rush out the front door and ask security where she is. They answer that she got into an Uber a few minutes before. I inwardly curse and ask them if they can get a driver and vehicle ready for me. I'm not very drunk but I definitely shouldn't be driving.

I rush back in to find Mitch and explain Im going to head out for a while. He looks confused, but doesn't pry any further as I head out, hoping I can change Ness's mind about us. I grab my coat before jumping into the car and giving the driver the address.

It's the middle of the night so the roads are quiet and the ride doesn't take too long. It gives me a few minutes to gather myself and think about Nessa. I know she is terrified of a relationship and its complications, especially with all the baggage my fame brings with it. But I really like her and cant stop thinking about her and maybe we should give it a go. I think she feels the same way if she can just get over her insecurities and try trust me.

I thank the driver and let him know he doesn't need to wait; I'm hoping this goes well but if it doesn't I'll just Uber home. I walk down the dark alley next to the Black Ink studio and climb the fire escape to the 1st floor and knock.

It takes a few minutes and I hear Nessa say "Jude I told you I am fine; you didn't need to check on me" as she opens the door.

As she realises it's me and not her brother, she looks surprised, takes a deep breath and says "Harry what are you doing here?".

She is beautiful, dressed in what she wore to the party, minus her shoes and jacket but she is still wearing the scarf I gave her earlier, which I take as a good sign.

I take a moment before saying "Hey Ness. Can I come in for a minute?"

She looks like the last thing she wants is for me to come in but steps aside so I can walk past her into the kitchen.

I decide to go for it "What were you going to say to me this evening Nessa? Before we were interrupted? And don't say nothing, because I know that isn't true".

She walks to the other side of the kitchen, like she needs to get away from me and puts the kettle on, her shoulders hunched.

She doesn't turn around and face me, but says "I don't know Harry. I was thinking that maybe we could give 'us' ago, but I don't think that's such a good idea now".

I walk the few steps towards her, and stand behind her, she still doesn't look at me, so I gently touch her shoulder and turn her around.

She looks up at me and I ask "Why because of what you saw with Lisa, because I told you that's nothing babe".

I see her face react briefly to me calling her babe but she doesn't say anything, I didn't mean to call her that to be truthful but somehow it just seems right to me.

She replies "I don't know Harry. I believe you but it just brought so many complicated feelings back to me, and I am scared. If we do this, eventually it will turn ugly and end. And let's face it, you could have any perfect model you want, I'm just not in that league. And I will always wonder what you are doing when we aren't together and can you do better than me. It is all just too complicated and I am not strong enough for this".

She pushes past me and I follow and I realise she is walking towards the front door to show me out, just as she opens it to let me out, I gently push the door closed. She turns around and I end up standing in front of her, with my right arm leaning above her where I pushed the door closed. I remove my hand but remain where I am.

'You are so strong and brave and beautiful Nessa Black. I cant stop thinking about you. I realise you were damaged and hurt in the past, but your ex is an idiot and not worth it. I won't do that to you. I will never hurt you like that" I say as I reach up and gently push her chin up so she looks at me.

God she is breath-taking with her full lips, large olive-green eyes and slightly flushed cheeks.

She looks into my eyes but I can see her trying to decide what to do and I can see she is scared so I say "Don't over think this. Let's have some fun and see where this goes, get to know each other. We don't have to label it".

She doesn't answer straight away and I can see she is thinking about what she should say.

She eventually takes a big breath and says "I can't stop thinking about you Harry and I have tried to just be your friend but that isn't working. I want to be brave again and I want to be with you, but If we are going to do this, there have to be some rules. I agree, let's just have some fun and not label it. But I think we should just keep it between me and you for a while, I want this to be ours without pressure from anyone else. And I think we should take things a little slow, not rush into anything".

She looks unsure as she finishes and bites her lower lip. Fuck she is sexy.

I slowly take a step towards her, and she instinctively moves back so she is right against the door. I bend my knees so I am closer to her level, and move my hand up towards her face, gently cupping her cheek before placing my lips on hers for a few seconds. I then quietly whisper in your ear "Ness, try trust me".

She looks up at me and for a minute I am not sure what she is going to do, when she suddenly moves her small hands up my chest and behind my neck. She then tilts her chin up and kisses me. At first, it's a light gentle kiss, but as we start to moves our lips together it gets more intense. She opens her mouth and I let my tongue find hers. I push her against the door and she moves her hands through my hair, tugging it roughly causing me to groan into her mouth softly. I move my hands down her back and on to her ass, lifting her up against the door. She wraps her legs around my body and continues to kiss me.

Hi Everyone

I would love to hear your thoughts so please comment. Soooooo appreciated

Xxxxxxxx