Chapter 30

Nessa

"I can't believe they are still here" Letty states in amazement, while peering out the large studio window into the street, where we see five photographers standing outside in the cold, waiting to get a shot.

My brother Jude, cranes his neck around dramatically and adds "I know, who would be that interested in Nessa".

"Shut up asshole" I say and punch him in the arm, "They were there when I got home this morning, and still around when I came into the studio earlier, and they haven't left" I add, walking away from the window and leaning against the wall, near the reception desk

"Yeh well, at least we have had an increase in booking enquiries. I suppose they are either Harry Styles fans or saw the studio name mentioned in the Newspaper. We also have a whole bunch of new followers on Instagram. So that's a plus" Letty adds.

I sigh and agree "I suppose, but it's a bit weird. Angus must be in his element".

"So, I can't believe I have to ask, but seriously how was last night? What happened and where did you go after you left our place?" Letty asks, with Jude peering nosily over her shoulder.

I feel myself blushing "Well, obviously Harry tracked me down and showed up at your place. We spoke, as you know. And well, we um, we have decided to officially date, as in now I have a boyfriend".

Both Letty and Jude stare at me, looking suprised.

"I don't think I heard you correctly Ness. Did you just say that your boyfriend is Harry Styles?" Jude asks in surprise.

I stare at the ground and nod.

Jude dramatically turns around on his heel and goes running to the back of the studio shouting "Ravi! Ravi! You have to hear what my sister just told me"

I smile shyly and look at Letty who is still staring at me.

"What Letty? Say something!" I plead.

"Actually, I am impressed. Well done Ness. Harry seems like such a great guy and he really likes you, and it's obvious you like him a lot".

"I really do Letts. I know it won't be easy, I mean there is a group of photographers standing outside right now. But I think he is worth trying for" I say.

I then add "And I'm glad Jude isn't here for this part, as much as I love him, I am not sure I want my baby brother to hear this. But when we left you yesterday Letty, we went straight to a hotel in Soho, and we slept together or rather we hardly slept at all".

"Oh my god babe. How was it?" She asks excitedly.

"Letty it was amazing. He is amazing. I have no words"

"I can imagine. So, when are you seeing him next?"

"Not for a couple of days, he's gone to see his mom near Manchester. Now that I have had a taste of what he can do, I don't know how I am going to survive without him. Seriously Letty, he is that good" I joke.

At that moment, the door to the studio opens and the whirlwind that is my brother Angus enters "Wife! Little sis! those photographers are still out there. It's so fucking weird".

I take another look, and there are definitely a few more photographers since we last looked "Aaaagghhh, what should I do? If I am going to be Harry Styles girlfriend, this is going to be my life now".

"Ah Excuse me Nessa. Did you say Harry Styles girlfriend? What the fuck? Were you going to let me know about this?" Angus booms.

Thank god, there are only a couple of customers in the studio, and they are all long-time clients.