Chapter 21

Nessa

I could get used to waking up next to Harry.

Lying on my side, facing him, our legs intertwined and I find myself staring.

He is beautiful; fast asleep and breathing deeply with his lips slightly open, his brown curls framing his angular face. As I watch him, I think about last night. Our date was amazing but I can't help but wonder about his strange and distant behaviour at the end of the night. All he would say is that Moira had said something to freak him out, was it about me? Should I be worried? But he seemed to calm down and the night improved, a lot. Seeing and hearing Harry touch himself is probably the most erotic thing I have ever experienced.

I decide to slip out of bed and make a pot of coffee. Quietly I detach my limbs from his and sit up. I am still in my bra and panties, so just grab the closest item of clothing, Harrys jumper and put it on. I also throw on some bright pink fluffy slippers, to keep my feet warm and walk to the kitchen. I put the coffee on, and while I wait for it to percolate, my mind wanders to the way Harry makes me feel when he kisses and touches me. And although I would like to take this slow all I really want to do is fuck him.

I am reaching for the coffee mugs when I feel a light kiss on my neck and Harry begins to run his hands up my thighs lightly as he whispers in my ears "That jumper and those ridiculous slippers are doing my head in babe".

I continue to try and pour the coffee, with Harry peppering soft kisses on my neck. I say breathlessly "Is that what gets you off Harry? A big knitted jumper and slippers?"

He laughs and replies "Not so much the jumper and slippers, rather the girl in them. I think I have been walking around with a permanent erection since I met you Nessa".

"You are so weird" I say loudly as I spin round and face him. He has me sandwiched between himself and the kitchen counter, and he has a huge dimple revealing smile on his face. He rubs his eye sleepily with his hand and leans down and kisses me briefly on the lips. I can't help my eyes wonder down his tattooed chest as I realise, he is only wearing his black boxer briefs.

"Harry could you stop distracting me with kisses and dirty words and can you put some clothes on" I shout at him. I can't help laughing as I finish pouring our coffee.

"What time are you working today? Are you throwing me out soon?" Harry asks with a disappointed look on his face as he takes a big gulp of coffee.

"I only have a client mid-morning but I really wanted to try get a run in before then"

"I didn't know you ran Ness" Harry replies, before adding "I have my gym clothes in the car, I'd love to join you, I was going to go for a run when I got home anyway".

A run with Harry sounds fun and I don't want him to leave so I respond "Sure but you better not slow me down Styles, and if you are good, I may even buy you a smoothie".

We finish our coffee, and Harry goes down to his car to get his gym bag, while I use the bathroom and get changed. I normally just throw on whatever is closest when I jog but I try make an effort today. I choose my nicest pair of jogging tights which are black with strategically placed mesh cut-outs, a matching sports bra with large front opening zip and a mint green hoodie as it's a cold winter morning. I put my hair up in a messy pony and brush my teeth.

As I open the bathroom door, I am met by Harry who is already dressed. It should be a sin that someone looks so attractive in workout clothes. He is wearing black shorts over running tights, bright red sneakers and a black hoodie that says "Treat People with Kindness", he has also thrown on a grey beanie. I notice him checking out my legs and ass, and thank the exercise gods that I put on my best tights.