1

Song for this chapter: Clouded- Brent Faiyaz

Amerisa pov-

"Bitch if you everrrrr try my Bestfriend again it's gonna be a me and you and god problem!!" London said all up in this girl face.

This bitch crazy
If she's crazy, what are you? Delusional.
....
Ah ha ha that's what I thought
How you gon laugh at yourlself... not my business not my business.

"Periodddddd" I moved my hand under my chin agreeing with my Bestfriend. London and I have met when we were both 2 years older and it's been 14 years since then. She was the only shorty I fw and every other one got cut off for sum dumb shit.

"Bro bitches be weird" London said after finally getting out the girls face. She was red as hell looking like a tomato.

"Bitch your head look like a tomato don't talk" She bucked at me.

"Oh shit I said that out loud" I laughed and started walking towards the back door of the school. We never was really in school and my parents think of her as a bad influence.

Oh well

Once we got outside I pulled out my bag of weed and got to rolling.

If I could do something for a living, it would be rolling weed.

"Girl the way you smoke weed ur brain cells are gone" I shook my head at London. Smoking weed covered all my pain from the past, it made me feel better and happy.

"London be quiet you just mad cause yo ass actually dumb with or without the weed" I told her. She rolled her eyes and mushed my head. I started laughing continuing to roll my blunt.

"I hope your blunt drops" London said while sticking up her middle finger at me.

Why her finger look like that, look like a fucking stick. Ole "I am groot" headass.

I shook my head at her and continued to roll my blunt. I never was a social person like London, I usually stayed to my self and never got Into the mix. "The mix" was always some drama between girls over some niggas dick which is something I would never do. I've had a nigga before but he ended up cheating on me for one of our old Bestfriends, but Ian worried bout that bitch anyways she got my leftovers.

"Ayo let's head to corner store I want sum Doritos and a bev" We stood up and started to walk towards the store. I looked around and realized how much I loved Boston. It had its ups and downs but it was pretty lit at the end of the day.

"Ouuuuu bitch look at those niggas standing in the front of the store. My lace look good? It showing?" London asked me tryna get cute before she walked up to the store. I looked at her hair and nodded my head no and kept walking.

I never really gave a fuck about what a nigga thought about me. Whether they like me for me or they could go simple as that.

"Niggaaaaaa who touched my Arizona" a brownskin dude said. He looked tall as hell, bout 6'1 or maybe it was my 5'1 short ass.

As we walked up to the store all 4 of the niggas and the one female turned their heads to look at us. Mainly looking at London, after all she got all the attention.

"Wassup ma what's ya name" A lightskin nigga with waves asked London. She instantly blushed when being called the name "ma".

Her simp ass

I stood quiet to the side realizing no one was really noticing me while three boys were all up in her face and one to the side talking to anotha female. Which I assumed was his shorty or sum.