32.

Song of chapter: loyal by PARTYNEXTDOOR the remix.
Jay pov-

"We need to find the person that did this." Glizz was biting on his finger like a little kid and pacing back and forth. The whole family was in the room just watching her sit there peacefully. The moment her mother had heard the news she was in here quickly with the rest of her siblings and her cousin.

"The moment we do, they're a dead body." Her mother was tilting back and forth still mad as hell. The doctors were ready to kick us out after seeing there was bout 25 people in here.

"I wonder what she's doing in her head." Tooda looked down at her just examining her face.

"She probably lurking around in hell, we all know damn well Risa ain't going to no dam heaven." Amari spoke up causing him to get hit by the slipper by I don't know who.

"Wait y'all I think she's waking up." Her eyes started fluttering open then opened widely looking around the room.

"Oh shit, doctorrrr doctor." Jayden ran off to go get the doctor.

"My baby." Her mother ran over and started hugging her and kissing her all over her face. David followed behind with everyone else showing her love. Then Jiz went up and just slid into the bed with her and fell asleep while laying on her chest.

"Did she just-."

"Jiz has barely slept since she went into the hospital." I told them look at the two laying down together. I never had a problem with it cause I knew Jiz seen Risa as her sister so there was nothing going on.

"Mama all that time you was out, for bout a week, did you see anything." Amaris asked her while sitting down on the bed.

"Believe it or not, I was in heaven." Amari let out a loud gasp causing Tooda to bend over laughing.

"Ain't no way."

"You see Tupac."

"I did." She pointed at seven who had asked the question. Seven face lit up and she started jumping around like crazy.

"You seen my babydaddy in heaven."

"How y'all know Risa ain't off sum." Tooda asked while eyeing seven down.

We ain't stupid, we know they got something going on.

"Cause nigga they ain't give her nothing she just woke up." Gunna spoke up still dazing off into nothing.

"But real talk, dad I seen your sister." He sat down quickly and grabbed Risa's hand swiftly.

"What did she say." The cracks in his voice were clearly visible as he talked to Risa.

"She told just brought me back to my memories and told me some words of encouragement but that's my guardian angel." His eyes started tearing at the thought of his sister.

"Amazing, your amazing Amerisa." He swiped away a hair that was falling onto her face a little bit.

"I know anyways, can I talk to Jiz, Tooda and jay." They all nodded and walked out the room.

"So fuck Glizz." Glizz put his hands up and mugged Risa. Risa rolled her eyes and pointed at Glizz to sit down.

"Ole dumbass nigga anyways, the person who stabbed me I think was one of y'all exes." I scrunched knowing damn well I ain't have no crazy ass exes.

"What she look like."

"She was mad light, had straight hair and brown eyes." Jiz head immediately popped up.

"Ain't no damn way Anaya popped in the crib like that." Anaya was this crazy ass bitch that loved Jiz but Jiz left her after she cheated.

"Why the hell would Anaya do some dumb shit like that."

"Probably cause she's my Bestfriend and she thought me and her were dating cause jay and Risa Ain't public." Ever since we started dating, we haven't put our relationship out there like that. I mean if they find out they find out we don't care just we don't need everybody and they momma knowing.

"Probably cause from the way y'all act."

"For real bitch that's my whole sister so she must be watching me and ion know about it." The moment I seen that bitch it's done for, I'll go Chris breezy in a chick real quick over my wife.

"If I see her in the streets her ass is done." Risa Singed our loud.

"Heavy on that." Glizz pointed at Risa.

"Jay your the only one who hasn't gave me a hug yet." She frowned up and started poking her hands out for a hug.

"I didn't want to hurt you."

"You see Jiz laying on me like it ain't shit so your good." I walked over and hugged her tightly and gave her pecks all over her face.

"Ight lovey dovey shit done I needa talk to Risa." Glizz pointed for all of us to exit making Jiz frown up.

"But I'm comfy." She snuggled into Risa more not letting go.

The moment we get home, I sleeping over Risas house and I'll bring my sister too.

"Ight mane but you two out."

Glizz pov-

"Only your dumbass gets a female pregnant." Jiz mumbled still lying on my sisters chest.

"You use a strap, shut up." I mugged her while sitting back down from getting some hospital ice.

Shit was bomb as hell

"Lemme be quiet." She ignored me and hopped back onto her phone watching someone's live.

"So the babymomma wanna meet you." Risa raised her eyebrow and started smiling hard like she was the joker or some shit.

Don't smile too hard, might break ya face

"What she look like." As if I knew she was gonna ask that question i pulled my phone out and showed a picture of her.

" As if I knew she was gonna ask that question i pulled my phone out and showed a picture of her

"The melanin just like chocolate." She gasped at the girl I showed her. She took the phone and started staring straight at it.

"She's beautiful, like idc that's my friend." She handed back the phone making me chuckle. I was surprised myself when someone like this wanted me and let me fuck.

"She's mad humble mane, I love that shit."

"Ouuuu Glizz catching feelings I see you brodie." Jiz spoke up into the convo taking a glance at the girl.

"Ya ya shut up, but her name tiara." I smiled at the picture of her. I had took that picture after she forced me to for like ten minutes.

This girl really was hilarious

"Can we meet her tomorrow." I nodded my head answering Risa's question.

"Ya you should be out by then." I thought about how I was finna tell my parents and grandmother, I can't just bring the shit up or that's a smack to the face.

"Y'all gotta help me practice."

"Practice what."

"How imma tell these niggas I got someone pregnant"

Thank you for reading, please vote 💙