28.

Jay pov- *ignore all mistakes*

"We finally leavingggg" I liked it here but I'm ready to go the fuck home. Also I can't keep my little sister in the hell of a fucking house.

"No bull shit I'm ready to knockkk." Tooda stretched his arms out and started yawning. Lately I've been noticing Glizz distancing himself from everyone like he just haven't been himself.

"Yo Glizz you good." He looked up and nodded his head then looked back down. Risa was next to me damn near half asleep cause her dumbass wanted to stay up all night.

"Why people think I'm lightskin, I'm brownskin you dumb bitch." Tooda went through his comments on his Instagram post replying to all of the comments.

"Nah like deadass, niggas rlly be out here thinking brownskins are lightskin it blows the fuck out of me like bitch get some glasses." Risa spoke up still half asleep. I looked down at her and started taking playing with her small ass hands.

Baby ass hands

"Flight to miami is now boarding." Risa popped her head up and went straight to the door ready to get the fuck asapppp.

"Damn Risa slow the hell down." David told her while carrying the babies. Risa's mother and the rest of her siblings were staying back for a few days cause David was moving into a even bigger houses so all of them can fit into one.

They on some full house shit fuck a Danny tanner

"G shit I'm ready to gooooo." She took no time entering to go onto the plane. Following behind her was her 70 siblings and high ass father.

Our kids gon love their life

"Igh mane these people staring at me and shit." Gunna followed them onto the plane and I took no time getting on too with the rest of the crew. The moment we stepped onto the plane a baby started crying it's Ass off, screaming out it's lungs type shit.

"This gon be a long ass flight."

Risa pov-

Mood_.pagee: ‼️

Instagram be hitting different when you in a bad mood.

I need some time to myself, I've been hurting in silence like a mother fucker

"You good sis." Glizz looked over to me studying my face to make sure I was lying. Hiding my feelings was like a fucking sport to me, they would never know I only show when I need a shoulder to lean on.

"I'm straight I'm just tired ash." He nodded and turned his attention to the uno game that was going on between Tooda and Jay.

"Nigga you can't put a plus two down with a plus four-."

"Yes the fuck you can-."

"I'm tired of yo ass.-"

"Gentlemen in row 7 may you quiet down." The flight attendant spoke into the microphone bringing everyone's attention to the two dumbasses.

Can't bring these niggas nowhere

"Lady in the back of the plane can your bring me a damn ginger ale my stomach hurting like a-." Before gunna could finish his sentence Tooda covered his mouth and brought him back.

"You better not, they might throw us off this damn plane."

"Like some damn skydivers, not today." Amari mumbled Turning back around and going back into his phone.

"Who da hell is 'us' don't make that shit plural." Amaris mugged them and turned back around to talk to the boy shit was sitting next to.

My sis finally getting some type of action

"If they ask, ion know them." Glizz told me and I nodded and turn my head back around. Sooner or later before I knew it, I drifted off into a deep ass sleep.

*flash back*

"Hoe ass bitch." I heard people mutter around me as I walked through the halls. Everyone looked at me like I was a monster, a disgusting person.

"You tryna run a train with the boys." A random person came up to me laughing and pointing back towards his crew.

"Just leave me alone." I muttered.

"How you gon be a thot then get sad about it, don't make no damn sense." Some shorty said as she walked past me into a classroom. I started to head for the back door ready to go.

"You remember what I told you, tell anyone and I kill you." He popped up and wrapped his hands around my throat making me not breath.

"Yes." He nodded and walked away leaving me in tears like shit ain't just happened.

"Always some shit, I ain't even do it and I'm getting blamed." I mutter wiping the tears from my eyes.

"But imma be ight right." I started walking towards a park that was only down the street.

"Cause ain't nobody else got me except me."

*End of flashback*

"Damn chile wake the hell up." I heard my father shaking me while the rest of the plane was almost empty.

"Where are we." I rubbed my head confused as if we just ain't take the hell off.

"Nigga we in Boston, jay carried yo fat ass through flights told him it look a lil sus but he ain't care." I nodded and got up and looked around for my carry on.

"Glizz got it now girl let's go I'm tryna eat."

"You just ate gah damn." Jiz popped up from the seat behind me looking tired as I was. When it came to sleep, me and Jiz played no type of games with it.

It's either you let us sleep, your we put you to sleep choose wisely

"A b conversation c ya way out the damn plane bye bye." He waved at the girl pushing her off the plane with me following behind.

I'm tired, not physically but mentally

"You good baby." Jay looked down at me and took my face into his hands. I shook my head yes and forced a smile to come onto my face so he wouldn't ask no questions. He pecked my lips quickly and then ran off to the food court with everyone else.

"Aye, stop tryna lie to us, we just tryna be here for you." Tooda grabbed my arm pulling me back.

"I know."

"It's just I need some time to myself, the way I've been holding this shit in is unhealthy bro." I stared off into the distance.

"I understand sis we all get to that point, take tomorrow off to yourself ight." He grabbed my shoulder before walking off with everyone else.

I'm finna go missing for a day

Aw Risa pooh🥺 thank you for 50k reads and please vote for this chapter