8.

New faceclaim for jay^
Risa pov-

"Wine like it's a carnival." The music blasted as I was wining on Jay. We went to a block party for the start of the summer and to be honest, it was bussin.

"Whewwwww damn." Jay said from behind me.

He was liking this Caribbean gyal.

"I SEE YOU BEST." Over the course of some days Jiz and I became very close, she listened to me about everything.

"Greasy waistline okkkk." Gunna said backing her up. The song changed to 'wine slow' and the whole mood of the party changed.

I was sweating just a bit and Jay was too but he still wanted to dance.

"I want you to wine slow for me, tic toc for me." I started to make my wine slower, going with the beat of the song and I guess me and jay dancing together go everyone's attention.

"Ouuuuu they fucking! They fuckingggg." Someone yelled out from the crowd. Flashes from phones were all on me Jay as we moved to the beat. His hands slid down to my waist matching my speed.

"Just like that babygirl." He mumbled under his breath. I started to grind on him and mix it in with a wine. Everyone was loving the show like some weirdos until the Dj switched up the song.

"Bro stop playing this is my shiiiit." Gunna stood up hearing the familiar beat.

"I doh wanna, play games." Gunna raised his arms up wining a little.

That nigga is a fool.

"You're the only that can out my flame." Jay wrapped his arms around my waist and sanged the lyrics into my ear. We tilted back and forth dancing a little.

"Baby just play it straight." I turned around making our foreheads touch and look into each other eyes. I felt another flash but I ignored it. Everything about this moment was amazing and I loved it.

"BEST GET LIT TO THIS RIGHT NOW." Jiz yelled out as a another song came on.

I turned around and start hitting every move to the beat matching the speed.

"Drop drop drop drop drop drop." Gunna yelled out the song.

"I see you ma ayeeee." Jay hyped me up. His phone started to ring and he headed outside to take the call. I still was dancing to the song getting hyped up by people I didn't even know. 

"Yo can we talk." I looked up to see who it was.

Not this nigga.

Glizz pov-
"I'm sorry for how I treated you and how I acted towards you, I came to my sense and realized I really should not treat females like that so can we start over?" I looked at her with a pleasing face because I really did feel bad.

"Ig." She shrugged her shoulders and I left go of the breath I didn't know I was holding. I held my arms out with a smile, she looked at me confused and gave in hugging me back.

I feel sum, it's not no loving feel or lust it's something else.

"Soooooo what's the word wit u and jay." She turned her head smiling a bit.

"Mane ion even know we flirt here and there but I wanna take shit slow before we get serious." I nodded my head listening.

"Jay a good guy dawg he's good for you." I say to her looking down at her.

"Oh so this is what we do now." Jay busted into the bathroom looking between us.

"Dawg it ain't even like that I was apologizing to her." She nods and looks at him.

"Ya and I forgave his dumbass." I rolled my eyes at her and mushed her head.

"Also we was talking about youuuu two." I tease them acting like a little kid.

"Ohhhhh Igh Igh." He gives us a look before nodding slowly.

"What was y'all saying." He starts to cheese causing us to laugh at him. This nigga was a fool.

"Oh she was saying how cute you are this and that." I tease her again and she punches me in my arm. I flinch a bit cause she kinda hits like a man.

"Oh reallyyyy, she's kinda ugly." I let out a loud laugh and throw my head back. Risa gasps and hits him in his arm. Jay starts laughing wit me while grabbing her hands so she doesn't hit him anymore.

"I'm playing mamas damn." He says between laughs.

"Ya ight." She rolls her eyes. Jay sticks out his bottom lip trying to get her to give him. I watch her roll her eyes and give him a hug and Jay cheese.

They so cute I want sum like that.

"Y'all having a threesome or sum." Gunna bust through the door with Jiz and Tooda. We look at each other then look back at them giving a disgusted look.

"Hell no." We say together.

"Bro now that I'm realizing, Glizz you and Risa look just alike." We look at each other and tilt our heads.

"Nah ion see it." We say at the same time before gunshots start to go off giving us a que to leave.

Risa pov-

"You a whole ass track star." Gunna says out of breath after someone started to shoot up the party.

"I'm really not I'm just Trinidadian and we know what's what." I shrug my shoulders a bit.

"When it's time to be out it's time to be outttt." I say with a little accent getting a laugh out of the group.
Gunna puts his hands on my shoulder trying to catch his breath, after all this nigga could not run for shit.

"Fam do you have asthma or sum damn." Tooda starts to pat his back trying to make him breath again. I laugh at the face gunna made when Tooda said that.

"No just I don't do this much or have to I have a fucking car."

"Nah yo ass just needa work out." Glizz points at him and too the gym just across the street.

"Shut upppp that's why you got kicked off the basketball team." I put my hand to my mouth in shock. How does one get kicked off the basketball team, people have failed drug test all of it and still stayed in the team.

"How you manage to do that." I start to say but get cut off by Glizz.

"Damnnnn who beat London's ass." Pointing at the girl with a fucked up face. I turn my head a little and make a face trying not to look there way.

Jay automatically makes a face towards me catching the whole groups attention.

"Damn no video." Gunna ask me wanting a reaction out of me. I brush him off giving him the middle finger.

"Nah for real can we get a round two I want a video." Jiz adds on to gunna. I roll my eyes at the both of them and wave them off.

"Glizz why yo face look like that."

"She just ugly." Glizz shakes out his thoughts.

"Says the nigga that fucked her." Jay speaks up next to me. He gets a laugh out of Tooda whom was texting one of his hoes on his phone.

"Mane can you get off my-." He gets cut off by sudden gunshots getting closer and closer. We all look at each other before running off Into the direction of our houses.

"Text me when y'all get home." Tooda yells out to us getting a reply from no one.

I walk up to my porch and get ready to put the key in but it gets swung open by my parents.

"You fought London?" They ask me with a concerning face.

"Ya why?" Confused to why they asked because they never liked that girl in the first place.

"Because she pressed charges."

Thank you for voting, please keep reading the plot is only gonna get better.