22.

Risa pov-

"Come on Jiz." After bout 3 hours of partying, Jiz was drunk asf and it was killing me. It's like she find a bottle and hugs onto that shit.

"Gurl noooo." She slurred flopping all over the place. I took a deep ass breath and picked her up over my shoulder.

Those years of basketball and volleyball where paying the fuck off.

"Ahhh imma get booty raped." She yelled out making me shush her quickly. This girl was gonna fuck around and get us both raped. I mean with the men around here I just might.

"Jiz how we get home." She laughed out loudly and looked around a bit lifting her head with the strength she could.

Bitch heavy ash

"We in America right."

"I know you not deadass

"I know you not deadass."

"I'm dead ass as enough ass there is on my body." She joked around and slapped her ass. Jiz may be a stud, but she lowkey has the fats meaning she was dead fucking ass.

"Jiz imma pop u in yo mouth I stg." I sighed loudly and put my hands to my face. I look back up and see Jiz crying real quick.

"Now why tf u crying." She sniffled and looked at me with tears in her eyes. She was looking at me like this

"You said you was gon pop me in my mouth, why you gotta be so mean and yell at meeee

"You said you was gon pop me in my mouth, why you gotta be so mean and yell at meeee." She cried again before falling into my shoulder.

This bitch was gon.

"Maneee how tf-." I looked at my phone and seen that it was bout 2:50 in the damn morning and I'm tryna deal with a crying ass bitch.

"Just call jay." She said Into my shoulder after she finally stopped crying.

"I am not calling that fuck nigga." I didn't listen to him, but the hell was I listening to? Air?