13.

Glizz pov-

"Grandma I don't want u living by ya self I'm staying here I don't care." I looked at the little old women. She wanted me to go live with my real real family but she couldn't be by herself someone needed to be here to keep her safe.

"Marion you need to go I'll be-." I cut her off.

"Nah I'm staying ight I love you and I'll be back." I give her a kiss on the cheek and she sighs and little bit.

"Ok I love you too, be safe." I walk out the house and head to my little smoke spot where I just think and let everything else. The only one who knew about this spot was tooda and it was simply gonna stay like that.

*flash back*

"Mommy?." She looked at me with tears running down her face.

"Papa just go in the closet for me ok?" She started shaking. I heard loud booms and bangs throughout the house.

"Just go please." I nodded my head and went into the closet but peeked out a little bit.

"Where is he." The guy pointed a gun at her forehead. She brought her hands up to her face wiping the tears off.

"I don't know." She said in a whisper, they guy smacked her across the face with the gun and started whipping her with it.

"Mommy." I started crying and I ran out the closet and started hitting him. The guy took the gun and hit me with it. I started crying more and start bleeding a little bit.

"Nino I told you stay in the closet." She started to shiver more and more. She was scared and I never understood why.

"Oh this ya son." One of the boys said, they bent down to me and whispered in my ear.

"How would you like to see your mommy die." He pulled back smiling creepily, I shook my head no and started crying more.

"Too bad." He shot her in the chest and her head flung back. They all ran out and I started to cry heavily.

I was only 2 so I didn't know much but I seen a phone and only knew the number 911.

"Hello what's your emergency."

"My mommy my mommy" I started stuttering and crying more.

"Ok calm down please is there anyone with you."

"No." I whispered.

"Ok we are tracking the phone help is on the way." I nodded and hung up.

I grabbed her hand and took it close to me and cried more and more I didn't care if there was blood on me I needed this women.

*flash forward to 8*

"Be safe nino." My grandmother told me as I went to go play wit da other kids. I was the coolest kid on da block I didn't care about shit I got everything.

"Wassuppp my boy." My boy Chris dapped me up. We headed over to the swing set and watched the girls play.

"Maneee shorties be buggin." I looked at him like he was crazy.

"How? We only 8." He waved me off a little bit and scratched his head.

"That shit don't matter they be all on me I'm da c man ya hurddd me." I laughed and waved him off. This fool was crazy, but that was my bro tho.

"You a fool on god." I started laughing more and one of the girls came up to me and kissed me and ran away giggling.

"Ewwww she probably got std on her lip." I turned my head towards him as I wipes my lips from that disgusting ass kiss.