29.

Song for chapter: Shame by summer walker

Risa pov-

"You have yet to hear all about my past." The speakers boomed throughout the house. Tooda found a way for me to be in the house home alone with no problems involved.

Really my brother

"I wanna be happy on my own man." I mumbled to myself and pulled my phone out and started scrolling on Instagram. I heard my door open making me look up scared as hell cause ain't nobody have a key beside the people that lived here.

"Girl it's just me, now what's wrong." Tooda closed the door behind him making sure no one else was in the house.

"I can't even put it into words, I just feel depressed." He came down next to me on the floor and sat down.

"Try to explain it, lemme be your therapist. I'll wear glasses too." He pulled out a pair of someone's crooked ass glasses making let out a loud ass laugh.

"Where the hell did you get those."

"I stole them off some dude, don't worry I cleaned them." I shook my head at the fool in front of before I got to explaining.

"It's hard to explain, lately I haven't been myself feel me? I show that I'm ight but promise you I'm not." I looked down and started taking deep breaths in so I wouldn't cry.

"Amerisa, you know it's ok to show feelings right." He tried to make eye contact to with me but I wouldn't let him.

"It's not even that Tooda, I grew up on my own fuck the family I had they barely cared for me."

"And when I did have someone to rely on, they left." I mumbled thinking back to all the times someone left over some stupid ass shit.

"But we're family now Risa, you don't gotta wipe your own tears anymore cause we got you." He started rubbing my back as if he knew something was about to come out.

"I'm not used to this shit promise you I'm not, even before London did some snake shit to me during our friendship and i forgave her cause I had a kind heart."

"Fuck that kind heart shit."

"Risa at the end of the day, you can care you can show emotion just you gotta watch who you care for if someone fucks you over once there shouldn't be anymore chances cause it's like watching the same movie expecting different shit to happen." I took a deep sigh and my voice lowkey started to shake.

"Imma be real with you, I'm scared of losing people like I really am."

"It happens, life happens everybody gotta go through it some people temporary and others ain't." I nodded my head and sighed again not really wanting to talk anymore.

"I feel like you hiding something Risa."

"Ian hiding shit richard." I let out a laugh and shook my head.

"Aye watch that first name shit the feds be listening." I hit his arm and started chuckling a bit. Tooda and his little fed jokes always had me rolling or some shit.

"But for real Risa, who are you, whose the person no one knows."

"It's someone ion wanna bring back."

Jay pov-

"Aye where that nigga Tooda at." I yelled out to Jiz who was speeding around in a lil dirt bike.

"Ion even know son, he said a girl said he got her pregnant or some shit." Gunna mumbled waiting for who ever he was texting to respond.

"No bull shit,  I want some punaniiiiiiii." Jiz came up behind us scaring the hell out of Gunna, this nigga had fell all the way over and it wasn't all that serious.

"We all do, Ik jay be getting it." I shook my head and smiled.

"You got it twisted we don't be doin nun." I thought about all the times I gave her head, just cause I wanted to.

"Now you know that's cap dawg, u can't be wit a baddie like that and now get into it."

"I mean shit even if we did, it ain't yo business."

"Ayeeee." Tooda popped up doing that damn basketball jog like he was being called in. Jiz dapped him ur then zoomed back off riding around like crazy.

"I hope she falls off the fucking bike." Tooda says eyeing Jiz down as she drove down the street.

"Leave my good sis Jiz alone." Glizz spoke up, he has been so silent for the past few days but never would speak up about what was on his head.

"Speaking of sis, where the hell is ur sister she knows damn well she one of the boys just not to Jay."

"Facts she gotta be here to apart of our nigga activities." I took my phone out and started texting Risa to see where she was at.

Me: where you at ma?
Seen
Me: did I do something
Seen
Me: mamas stop playing with me
Seen
Me: Amerisa answer me
Seen
Me: ight I'm coming over
Seen
Wifey💙: come quick before she bleeds out🙂

Who the fuck?

"Y'all we gotta go, now." I jumped up grabbing all my shit ready to go kill who ever was trolling on Risa's phone.

"Why what happened." I threw the phone to Glizz and ran around while they all read it.

"Oh hell no." Glizz ran to the car not giving a fuck if he left anything behind with tooda, gunna and jiz running in behind him.

"Jay is you not coming."

"I have my own whip I might have to out run the police." I jumped in the car and started speeding off as I felt my anxiety rising.

Her ex is dead
London is a pussy
She ain't bold enough to do that shit
So who the hell

"I need you Risa."

"Hold tight mama."

"Cause I'm on my way."

This was a short ass chapter, but the next one gon be long ash soooo be ready.

Whose after Risa?
Why ain't these dumb niggas call the ambulance?
Thank you for reading and please vote💙