5.

Song for chapter- Big Mad- Smoove 'l

Risa pov-

"AH HA I GOT MELANIN." My sister sanged for the fifth time in ten minutes.

Bitches get on tik tok and don't know how to act.

"Sing that shit one more time imma deck you in ur mouth on god I am." All I was trying to do was get ready for school, and this bitch gonna come in my room because I have "good lighting".

Nah she just ugly.

"Damnnn salty I'll be back anyways you gotta go to school." With that she finally closed the door and left my room leaving me in peace.

Now what the fuck was I gonna wear.

I got up and went to my dresser and started pulling shit out to find something to wear for school. I found a pair of jeans and a cropped top and decided to put it on cause it looked decent.

 I found a pair of jeans and a cropped top and decided to put it on cause it looked decent

"Now imma have to clean this shit up when I get back." I mumbled to myself.

I sit in front of my vanity deciding what to do with my hair.

I probably ain't gonna do shit to it my curls looking amazing today.

I picked up my phone and checked for the time to see if I was actually not gonna be late. But I had to check a second time cause my dumbass forget the first time.

"OH SHIT IM 30 MINUTES LATE." I grabbed my shit and climb out my window and immediately started to walk to school.

Big on the walk fuck I look like running for bitches ion like?

If I went through the front door that's my ass.

"Ayo shorty you need a ride?" I look to my side and see it's Jizz and gunna.

Thank god.

I hop in the back seat and take a sigh of relief and hop back on my phone.

"What happened wit u and Glizz y'all was chopping shit up the other night." Jizz looked back asking me.

"Maneee that nigga all games bro he thought he was gonna get sum pussy my shit exclusive and fancy I call it puse." Gunna chuckled a bit and shook his head before going back into his phone.

"Your a fucking fool but aye lemme get a pass I love fancy shit." I hear gunna let out a lil "Oop" and make a face. "Nahh nah ion even think u ready for me yet."

Did she just say- whew chile.

"I mean shiiiiiii lemme shut up." I make a face and head back into my phone onto tik tok. Jiz laughs a little bit before finally pulling up to school.

"AYE BITCHHHH." I feel someone jump on to me and I immediately put my guard up looking for who the hell thought that shit was smart.

"Damn damn my b my b." I sigh once I see it was london.

She know better to do that shit, almost became a dead bitch

"You know better than to do that." I rolled my eyes a little realizing jizz and gunna were still standing there. "Don't y'all got classes to attend."

"We have the same classes, but ok go off."

"Anyways bitch you tryna skip today, a group of people are going to da court to see these niggas fight." I look at London like she was dumb.

Those type of fights are the hotspot for shootouts.

"Nah I'm good today imma actually stay in school." She mugs me and puts her hand out.

"Your mad wack bro." She walks away mumbling something under her breath.

She been acting different lately and I'm not fucking wit it.

I almost yell out something to her, telling her to speak wit her chest, then I realize this girl can't fight for shit and doesn't deserve to be dragged

"Ahhh there goes the dropout." I see jay walk up to me with Jiz and the rest of the dumbasses.

Definitely Glizz.

Glizz comes up to me and puts his arms out to hug me and I dodge it and go to hug Jay.

"Damnnnn it's like that." Glizz mugged me and I mugged him back.

"Yes nigga it's like that, you really thought you was gonna get something out of me dawg? Right idea wrong bitch next caller wrong number."  I roll my eyes at him and look him dead in the face. He's really a dumbass motherfucker bro.

"What tf is you on? Talm bout nExT cAlLeR wRoNg nUmBeR Ian do shit to you." Now that catches me and gunna attention cause we both knew this nigga was calling out his ass.

"Bro bro bro The fuck are you onnnn, like u didn't accidentally pick up the fucking phone talking shit on how u wanted my puse."

"Isn't it pussy?-"

"Nigga we ain't talking bout that u really think I'm sum dumb ass bitch off the corner don't you."

"I mean ya we met on a-".

"Glizz no disrespect to you bro u my brotha or whatever but my nigga you dead talked about how she wasn't all that, you was bold enough to say it behind her back but won't say it to her fucking face?" I got up and went to dap up gunna cause that was some real ass shit.

Niggas be pussies on dawgs.

"Bro it was never that-"

"NIGGA WERE NOT DONE HERE, ur a bitch for the way you act towards females cause Ik ur little HOT dick ass goes to the same ass HOT PUSSY bitches up in this school. You'll never get a chanceeeee to get in the exclusive party and u ever call me a dumb bitch again see what happens." I snap at him with my accent coming out a bit.

"You was sum hoe ass dirty bitch anyways no one wants you." When he said that I punched him in the mouth and immediately got grabbed back by jay and Jizz.

"Watch how you speak on my name nigga." I say now with full force.

"Mane that's why I fucked london she badder than you, all she talks about is how she feels bad for you anyways." I knew sum was up with that bitch this is why I can't trust females period.

"Ight so tell her that both of you can go fuck all y'all want just don't ever put my name, anything that has to do with me, back in my mouth and if I find out it's y'all asses." Glizz bucks at me slowly then backs up and starts to walk away.

"lil girl stop acting like you tough u ain't on shit."

"Watch me bitch."

Lᴏɴᴅᴏɴ ᴀ sɴᴀᴋᴇ ᴀss ʙɪᴛᴄʜ PERIOOOOOD.