33.

Risa pov-

"Aren't you the bitch that got sucking dick and getting fucked at downtown Macy, ya so stop talking to me." While I was in the hospital this bitch added me to her live trying to talk crazy to me but I wasn't having that shit.

"And did-."

"Ok but why she sound proud bout that." Gunna popped into the conversation tryna to look at the screen.

"That's why yo nigga in my dms." I looked over at jay and raised my eyebrow high.

"First off shorty you was in my dms on that hey hey shit second don't you have hiv? Ya ight bye bitch." Jay took my phone making me get off live.

"He blacked, he violated, he went craaaaaaazyyy." Glizz ran around the room yelling like crazy.

"I swear y'all meant for each other, toxic ass mouths." He ain't lied, just a hour ago I made a nurse cry cause she was tryna get at Jay.

What's mine is mine bitch

"You ain't have to tell that lady her makeup made her face look deformed Risa, don't disrespect deformed people like that." I chuckled and shook my head at Tooda.

"You right, deformed people look better than her." I stretched back yawning pretending to be tired so I can meet Glizz baby momma.

"Aw baby you getting tired." Jay came over and kissed me on my forehead and played wit my hair a bit.

"We gon let you sleep Igh, will be back tmrw." Jiz told me before looking at me and glizz.

"Call me when you meet her." She mouthed to me before leaving with everyone else. Jizz wanted to meet her but her mother was making her go to this party later.

"Aye Glizz you coming." Gunna popped his head in making Glizz shake his head no.

"Nah imma stay here for a bit." He nodded and left the room before closing the door behind him. I started shaking my head slowly and rolling my eyes.

"What a fucking day."

"Ya yaaa be normal ight? Ion want you scaring the baby-."

"But it's unborn."

"Do what I told you." I rolled my eyes and waved off the little boy. He was steady thinking I was sum weirdo off the corner.

I'm just a lil retarded

"Heyyy." I looked up and seen the beautiful girl with chocolate skin.

I have a fetish wit other black women
They just beautiful 😩

"Heyyy." She smiled showing her deep dimples while rubbing on her belly a bit. Her belly wasn't showing much, but it was showing enough to know she was pregnant.

"I'm diamond." She came over to hug me while my brother had his eyes steadily at her. I raised my eyebrows at him making him smile and brush me off.

Awww he has feelings

"So why you in the hospital." I sat back on my bed and started thinking about a pregnant me.

Could never

"Some girl stabbed me." She gasped then mugged the thought of me being stabbed.

"Stabbedddd oh no babygirl who? Cause ion play that type of stuff." She gripped her purse and started searching around for sum until she pulled out a knife.

"I stabbed bitches too." I smirked and look at Glizz who had his face in his hands.

"Oh, I can already tell we gon be close."

Amaris pov-

"Babygirl it's only you I swear." I rolled my eyes at the nigga I was playing anyways. He was tryna play the player and he lost the whole ass game.

Sad ass nigga

"Ya ight we done byeeee." I hung up the phone and sighed loudly. That was the nigga I met on the plane but he ended up not being shit.

"I need a blunnnnt." I rolled off the bed and just laid there thinking about how much that was a dumb idea.

"Why the hell you making mad noise." Jayden popped into the room with a bonnet on.

"Nigga is that my bonnet." He touched his head and tugged it off showing his hair then putting it back on quickly.

"I look like I just hopped off the day slave boat shut up." I threw my head back laughing. His hair was all flat and shit, trying to pull a pick through that might take his thoughts out his damn head.

"Anyways was cause niggas ain't shit." I flopped around like a fish before staying still again.

"Well maybe if you stopped fucking with wanna be hood niggas you would find a real nigga." He took a seat on my bed and fell back. Jayden wasn't wrong, these hood niggas don't be shit at all.

But they so damn fine

"But but they're fine." I made a puppy dog face and frowned a lil.

"And athletes with goals on no gay shit be pretty cute too, or how bout niggas with goals period." He swiped under his face while pulling his face all the way out.

Whose mans is this

"But fr Amaris you be going after the worse niggas look at the niggas that want you and treat you right, they better than you think." And with that he left the room leaving me speechless.

Since when was he smart.

"But they be so soft." I pulled out my phone and started texting my bestie.

Mybitch💙; girl.
Me: bitch.
Mybitch💙: theres these group of fine ass niggas at the mall rn
Me: are they hood?
Mybitch💙:Nah they athletes but hurry up and bring ya ass
Me: ighhh I'm finna hop in a Uber

Maybe I'll find someone today

Glizz pov-

"No wayyyy Glizz you a dumbass." Risa and my babymomma have been making fun of me for the past hour and yet it was getting tiring.

Like ion even be doin nun

"What sports you be playing." She say back and held onto her small belly.

Imma really be a fucking dad

"Girlll I play basketball, volleyball and softball and track at times."

"Oh shittt you really be out there." Risa nodded and started smirking to herself.

"Ya lil baby fatha over here played basketball but couldn't finish the season cause he got into a fight-."

"Ayeeee ayeee that nigga touched me in the wrong way."

"He was trying to take the ball.-"

"But still.-"

"Anyways chile I gotta go, my momma want me to cook and shit before the family come over, Risa you got my number to text me and Glizz call me later ight." She got up and hugged Risa then came over to hug me and kiss my cheek.

"Be easy ight." She whispered into my ear making me nod. She was someone besides Risa who truly knew what the fuck I was going through, and helped me through it all.

"Bro." I looked up at Risa who had a big ass goofy smile on her face.

"I like her."

I updated like five mins late but ayeee I updated and imma really be updating more I promise

Thank you for reading and please vote for this chapter 💙

And I'm sorry this was so short, the next chapter will be longer