2

Song for this chapter: been that way- Bryson tiller
Amerisa POV-

"Andddd where tf was yo ass at." My big headed ass dad asked as soon as I walked through the door.

"Calm down I was coming from the corner store with London" I sighed knowing already knowing what they're reaction would be.

"Why are you still around her, she's a bad influence Amerisa." My momma told me rolling her eyes at the fact.

"Damnnnn not the whole name." My older sister Raji said jumping into the mix.

Hereeee we fucking go with the instigator

"Raji shut up like you don't be hanging around that group of girls that tried to jump me." I looked at her giving a look because that's something our parents never knew.

"You did what??" Now my parents were focused on her and I could go and roll my blunt in peace.

Hopefully.

I grabbed my blunt from outta my pocket and blazed it up. I felt all my problems drift away whenever I smoked and I loved the feeling.

No nigga could give me this feeling

"You really had to say that shit in front of them!" Raji yelled bursting into my room like she was 12 or sum shit.

"Girl what do you mean I had to tell them that shit you almost let it fucking happened" I rolled my eyes remembering the whole entire scence.

"Ok maybe if you didn't go after people's mans and be a hoe you wouldn't have that problem" I almost slapped this bitch.

"I didn't do shit PERIOD her nigga liked me so that's a HER problem she needa get HER nigga out my phone and stop acting like it's my problem" I yelled back while grabbing my shit boutta go on a walk.

This shorty really call me a hoe
Pause
You just let that happen
Oh nooo bitch

"And watch your fucking mouth bout that hoe shit cause ain't nobody up in her a hoe besides you" She opened her mouth to speak but quickly shut her self up realizing I was right.

"Got more bodies than fucking corona" I rolled my eyes at her and left through my window.

I was walking around the neighborhood and then it started raining.

I swear shit like this only happens to me.

"Ayooooo Risa come wit me" I heard a familiar voice calling my name. I turned my head and seen it was glizz with some other boys.

I'll really have this niggas kids

I started walking towards the group of boys and they all gathered up into someone's house before any of them ruined they're shoes.

"Niggas really pulling shorties off the curb like this shit a charity case" one of them said.

When I say I gave this nigga the craziest look, do I look like a charity case.

I mean lowkey I am wearing sweats and shit.

cHaRiTy cAsE anyways chile

"Ian no charity case nigga, right thought wrong bitch" I mugged him and he bucked at me. I could already tell me and him was gonna get close as hell.