31.

Song for chapter: favorite mistake- Giveon

Jiz pov- *ignore all mistakes*

"Jiz come on let's go see Risa." I shook my head no and rolled over on the side. Ever since Risa been in the hospital for about 3 days I haven't left the house.

It breaks me to see my Bestfriend like that

"Jiz Ik you don't like seeing her like this, I don't either but we love her and we gotta go show her that." Glizz told me entering the room with jay and Tooda. I would rather go see her on my own time, wit nobody around.

"Imma stay here wit Jiz ight, y'all can go on." Jay waved them off and closed the door shut behind them.

"You ight?" He sat down next to me almost making me fall off.

Fat ass nigga

"I just don't wanna lose my Bestfriend dawg." I thought about the thought of me not being able to see her, talk to her, laugh with her again. She was someone who truly understood me and she was one of the important things to me in the world.

God please have my back on this one

"No one of wanna lose her Jiz, she's like the light of the group, we would all miss her but you gotta put it in a positive mindset and think about her making it through." Out of all of this, Jay was taking this the hardest because he was the first one to become close to Risa.

"Especially since that's the love of my life dawg, I would be empty without her so I got to think positive."

"I know I know, I just don't like seeing her like that."

"Real friends always gonna see each other at their lowest it's just about if you was by their side or not."

He's right

Risa pov-

"Where the hell-."

"Aye aye aye language." I looked up and see a person glowing, like with wings and shit.

Did I die?

"No you are not dead Amerisa, I am your guardian angel." I tilted my head to the side confused as hell. All this time, I thought I was finna go to hell but I guess god liked me.

"You look familiar?" I walked up to her and start looking around at her face, she was a beautiful darkskin women. Skin just as smooth as dark chocolate, and the white brought it out more.

"I'm am your fathers sister Amerisa, but here come make a trip with me." She took my hand and lead me into the bright place full with light. It looked so nice up here, so pretty and peaceful.

"Sit." I sat down quickly on the floating cloud that appeared out of nowhere.

If I die, don't photoshop me in sum clouds

"You know why I visited you?" I shook my head no, and started looking around at all the people up here living happily.

"Aye is that Tupac." I pointed to the black man with the bright smile and bandana waving around at all the people that surrounded him.

"Amerisa that's not the point, take a look at this." She took a glow ball with her hands which caught all my attention.

So they get superpowers when they die

"Chileee- look at the ball."

*flashback*

"Amerisa clean up the house, we'll be back in a hour if it ain't done that's ya ass." My foster mother yelled at a young me taking my foster sister with her.