11.

Jay pov-

Jay pov-

"Suck my dick bitch." Risa sticks her middle finger up at me. After last night we slept for majority of the day cause who the fuck was gonna force themselves to wake up in the morning.

Not this nigga.

"You suck mine tf." I mug her. After last night we kept talking and I realized that Risa was a fucking retard.

That's my baby tho.

"You ain't say nun but a word." She put her hair up into a bun. I make a shock face cause we ain't even a full ass day in the relationship and she gon give me head.

Wifey fucking material.

"You deadass." I ask her cause I felt my self get hard a little bit.

"No nigga we ain't even 24 hours in the fucking relationship." I roll my eyes at her lil smart comment even tho I just made the same one.

Ok but it was in your head.

"You gon stop swearing at me lil bit." I point my finger in her face. She was so short it was like talking to a baby, only the baby swears.

"Or whaaa." Risa started to jump a little bit and clapping her hands trying to mimicking a ratchet girl.

"Or whaaaa bitch we gon fight." I say trying to mimick her with the same voice. Risa puts her fist up and starts swaying back and forth.

"You won't do shiiii." She starts to swing at at air a little bit, just a little too hard because I don't know what she swinged at but that shit hurt her shoulder.

"Fuck I lost." She grabs and rubs on her shoulder a little bit. I roll my eyes at the fact that she lost to air but yet ended up in juvy for- ight you get the point.

"Mane I ain't on shit?? You ain't on nun nigga you lost to air." I sway my arms around and start beating on my chest. Risa shakes her head and starts to clapping again.

We gon be ratchet in this bitch? Say less.

"Fuck up, that's on larryyyyyy I'll beat your bighead ass." I wave her off a little knowing her short ass won't cause any damage.

"Cap cap cap cap, thats on Gary nigga ON GARY I'll beat yo ass." I start to jump up and down mimicking her.

If we gon act like this do it right.

"Nigga fuck Gary, that's on squidwarddddd I'll beat yo ass." I make a face at her and tilt my head. Bitch said squidward I can't believe this girl.

"That long ass nose nigga the fuck he gonna do swing it at me." I start moving my head around in a circle but stop cause it got me dumb dizzy.

"Yes bro he gon smack you in the face with that shit BOOM." Risa yells the last part of the sentence. We stare at each other for about five minutes then break out into laughter.