27.

Unknown- *ignore all mistakes*

"Take the fucking  trash out now." My "dad" threw a glass bottle out my head making me bleed. Ever since his wife left his ass he been like that.

Sad ass nigga

"I needa find my family dawg." That was all I dreamed about, they were out there and I knew it. I ain't know shit about me all I knew was that im black  ain't nun to it.

"Youn got one, nobody want your bitch ass." He drunkily yelled at me before walking in his room and knocking the fuck out. "Fuck that trash."

I got up and started packing everything I could before I could leave. I grabbed a file of information I needed before leaving completely. I couldn't stand getting treated like this by a father that ain't even mine, I should shoot him.

"Alicia robbins." I looked at the paper which showed a picture of a lady who didn't look a day over 50.

"Imma find y'all, promise that."

Glizz pov-

"Hey grandma." We was going back to America in a few days which was good cause I couldn't stand leaving that women alone.

"Hey baby when y'all coming back."

"We should be coming back in like three days, but you ight? I can come back earlier." I heard a sigh come through the phone.

"I am Alicia fucking Robbins I know how to deal with myself boy." I started chuckling a little bit at her attitude. My grandmother wasn't that old either cause of how old our parents were when they had us.

"Grandma don't be getting crazy." I heard her laugh out loud in the background.

"Child I am having the time of my laugh, my protective ass grandson ain't around to make sure I ain't doing anything."

"You betta not be drinking."

"I am a grown ass women, get the fuck-." She hung up the phone making me laugh.

"Grandma still acting wild." Risa popped into the room and flopped onto the bed.

"You know that women ain't got no breaks." She nodded and stayed in her position making me confused.

"The fuck is you in here for." She looked up and pouted.

"I miss spending time with you, ever since me and jay started getting serious and we met the rest of our fam I don't get time with you anymore." I sighed and sat up on the bed.

"That's in my part to, I still can't get over the fact that I wanted to fuck my little sister."

"Glizz we don't talk about that." She rolled her eyes and closed the door. She bounced back onto the bed and started sighing real loud.

"Girl the hell you want, you gon make me kick you out." She turned around making a innocent ass face like she ain't just do some dumb ass shit.

"Sooo what's going on in your life."

There's one thing that I actually can't even hold in anymore

"Hold up, you remember how we used to take car rides and shit? Let's go take on right we can take lou's car." She jumped up and slid on her slides and went to ask lou for his car keys.

"Ight but he said we better not run up his gas." I waved off the comment mugging her like she did some.

"We barely gonna be moving the damn car." We walked downstairs and seen the rest of the family chilling on the couch and talking to each other more.