4

Song for chapter - any song you want.

Risa pov-

"Your mad foul for that." Jay started rolling on his side laughing not being able to breathe.

I told him the story on how I dragged someone down the stairs because they knocked my food out my hands.

I don't play about my food bitch.

"Ion play about what makes me happy." I look at him still laughing.

"I feel you on that dawg, food the only thing that can't let a nigga down."

"No bullshit shit be making my day."

"Your one funny ass shorty mane." Jay told me sitting back up.

"Ion even be trying I'm just honest." I say scrolling through my phone to see if I got any messages.

My phone dry as a bitch.

We had walked to this near by park and talked for about a hour now about our past and other shit. Jay wasn't the person he made it seem, he's been through a lot of shit he ain't deserves.

Just like me.

He told me stories about what went on in his family when he was younger and it blow my mind that he's still goofy as happy as he is.

It be the most caring ones going through the most shit.

"Yeoooo." I looked down and seen glizz had FaceTimed Jay and I instantly rolled my eyes.

That bitch ass nigga

"Yeooo what it do."

"Nun much except tryna get pussy." This nigga really thought he was gonna get sum from me.

He gon catch these ones from me

"She ain't giving you pussy dawg just give that shit up and move on." Jay sighed and rolling his eyes.

"Ion get rejected fam and you know that." Now this nigga was pushing it, thinking he don't get rejected. If he got that mindset, then he hasn't met a shorty like me yet. "Simple as that nigga bitches drop at the snap of my fingers."

Ian bitches first off

Jay looked over at me and noticed I was starting to get irritated. He tells glizz to hold up and puts him on mute.

"You good shorty?"

"I'm coolin it nigga, your friends dick ain't." I chuckle a little bit going back into phone.

"You ain't never lied." Jay mumbled taking glizz off of mute.

It be ya own niggas😭😭.

Glizz pov-

"Buh y you call fam?" Jay asked me looking up then back down.

He must got a shorty with him or sum.

"No reason bro I'm just mad bored and i know u with your dry ass phone would answer." I rolled my eyes a bit.

"Shut uppppppppppppp." Jay said mimicking the tik tok that he seen like a week ago.

This nigga making me wanna download that gay ass app.

"How's you and shorty." Jay asked indicating he was talking about Risa.

"We ight but she hasn't texted me back and it's been like two hours." The first time me and her started texting she would respond within a minute and now she's taking hours at a time.

Lemme check if she atleast seen it, be on my stalker shit a bit.

                               Rissa🥴

                                                      Wassup shorty ?
                                                        *not delivered*

I scrunch my face a bit confused of why the shit wasn't sending.

I payed my phone bill Ian no broke ass nigga.
She might be a broke bitch tho

"Aye Jay you hear from Rissa?"

"Ya nigga I'm texting her right now." Now I was more confused than ever. Did she block me? Did I do something? This shit ain't sitting wit me right.

"I texted her and it said not delivered." Jay immediately started laughing wit his goofy ass.

Nigga could never take something serious.

"Fam what's funny I wanna laugh to." I asked him being confused as hell.

"Nigga she blocked yo ass."

BLOCKEDDDDD???

Bitches still block people????? Nah lemme restate that bitches block me?

"Block?? Tf would she block me for." My voice went up a pitch showing that I was real confused now.

The fuck did I do I just met this shorty.

"Ion know fam that's yo problem but aye lemme call you back my moms calling." He told me hanging up quickly.

I'm not hearing from that nigga for the rest of the night.

Rissa pov-

"I promise you that nigga ain't getting a call back no time soon." I started laughing cause I do the same thing.

Who wants to FaceTime anymore? I like being face to face.

"Nahhh fr but I gotta get home so I can actually make it to school on time for once." I told jay as we both stood up.

"Igh midget be easy I'll see you tmrw." We hugged and went our separate ways.

"And text me when you get home." He yelled as he was still walking away.

"I will." I yelled back.

Probably won't but ok.

I never really dress up for school because to me you like me for me or you could move I could care less, but from the way Glizz acted to me like I was some type of fucking object to him.

I want to stunt on that nigga.

"Niggas gonna regret losing me."

𝐼𝑚 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘💙
𝐿𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔💙