36.

Risa pov-

"Sooo how bout, I fuck up that lil nigga you with and it could be me and you." Sleezy tried to Convince me while cheesing like it was gonna do some shit.

"Nigga no your a case, watch ya place." Jay plopped down on the side of me knockin him off the bed.

"Let's fight, right now." Jay shook his head and started laughing cause sleezy wasn't putting no fear in his heart right now.

"If you ever see me fighting with a grizzly bear." He started walking out the room pounding on his chest.

"Help the bear, cause that bitch gon need it." He yelled out the moment he hit the hallway where all the rooms were at.

"Get dressed, now. We going out to eat and I booked us a hotel room for the night cause we never have no alone time anymore." Ever since dr we never had time to ourself anymore.

And if we dead we was arguing for the moment.

"Okkkk ok."

"And if they ask where we going, tell them to hell and that we'll be back tmrw." I nodded my head closing the door behind him.

"Damn niggas just tell u to get dressed, should of told me earlier cause I would of been found a outfit." I mugged jay through a wall and hopped in the shower trying to hurry up.

Knowing me, we would be late.

"Amarisaaaa the shit is at 8, it's fucking 7:40 hurry ya shit up." I groaned loudly wanting to fight this nigga.

Really should of told me early I swear.

The moment I stepped out the shower I slipped and busted my ass, just laying there holding onto my back boutta cry. "This shit hurtsssss"

"That's what ya dumbass get for not hurrying up." Jay banged on the door then stopped after a few minutes. I hurried up and decided to just put my lashes on quickly and put some lipgloss on and do the rest of the girly shit I needa do.

"Ohhh I'm def getting this nigga back lik on everything-."

"Bro atp ima leaves yo ass and go by my damn self."

"My Nigga I'm coming." I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled and did a little peace sign before finally leaving the bathroom.

" I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled and did a little peace sign before finally leaving the bathroom

"Ohhhh shit look at my wifey looking like a whole snacks."

"I'm a fuckjng meal get ya shit right." I snapped my finger but started laughing at the face he made when I did that.

"Bring yo ass, you lucky this restaurant only downstairs." Now I really stopped and looked at him like he was a dumb person.

"You telling me, that shit was downstairs and you rushed me." He nodded and started laughing.