25.

Tooda pov-

"Fuck you and yo attitude lil girl." She slapped me before backing away laughing me.

"Ohhhh you think that shit funny." I picked her up and threw her onto the bed and started tickling her.

"Rich stoppppp." Seven squealed from under me. Me and seven had something on the low, this girl was real cool to be acting like a bitch all the time.

"What my name."

"Bitch."

"Ian no bitch stop playin wit me." I wrapped my hands around her throat. She just smiled and licked her lips.

"Shiiittt we can get shit on up in this bitch." She tugged at my pants.

"Seveennnn, babygirllll you ain't ready for nun of that." I got up and cleaned the room up a little bit. Me and seven were throwing random shit at each other after being bored for like four hours.

"I ain't ready??? You ain't ready." She made a innocent face.

She know she ain't innocent.

"I can take all yo clothes off rn stop playing wit me." She laughed before going in the corner of the room and doing sum lil dance she seen off tik tok.

"What's stopping you." She moved around hitting her head on the wall.

"That's what happens when you act like a dumbass." I watched her groan and hug her head making me walk over and hug her.

"Thug the shit out I'm sorry." I kissed her forehead and we got into the bed and layed down.

"Tooda what are we." I thought about it for a second. We had only been talking for like two weeks nun serious just I ain't wanna jump into shit quickly.

"Let's just take shit slow first babygirl, now go to sleep." She nodded her head and put her head into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and felt myself falling asleep.

I could really see sum with this girl

Risa pov-

"Son las cinco de la mañana y yo no he dormido nada." I woke up from the booming music coming from downstairs.

"Dios mío I don't feel like fucking cleaning coño." I rubbed my hands against my face and seen Jay still knocked out.

"Mami buggin if she think I'm getting up to clean." Amaris busted into the room and laid down onto the floor with her blanket and pillow. The room I was in had a soft ass rug that you could fall asleep on.

Shit I should do that

"Suavemente, bésame Que quiero sentir tus labios." This lady was really getting shit in downstairs like we was finna get the fuck up.

"Bro fuck, I'm not getting up ion care." Jay rolled over and put his head onto my chest. I heard footsteps coming upstairs making me throw the slippers I had on the floor at Amaris and shake Jay awake.

"Pero I know you see me sleep." She got up and mugged me before laying back down.

"Shhhh y'all hear that." We all went quiet and heard someone cussing and yelling in Spanish and throwing shit around.

"Shit mami coming." Amaris shot up and started moving random shit around making it seem like she was cleaning. Jay got up and went into the bathtoom and pretend he was cleaning and I started making up the bed.

Cause who was getting there ass beat this morning?
Not us

"Good job." She busted into the room with a chancla ready to swing at anyone who wasn't cleaning. How could those other dumbasses not know it's time to clean all them niggas Caribbean in some type of way