24.

Risa pov-

"You ready." Tooda had his arm over my shoulder and Jay was holding my hand making sure I was calm.

"Yes." I took another deep breath. This story was something I ain't never wanted to tell anyone, but I guess it was time to tell people what I went through.

"What happened beautiful." Jiz sat down and just stared at me waiting for a answer.

"Last summer, I was raped." Even after saying it I felt myself tense up. Jay started rubbing my hand with his thumb trying to calm me down.

"Why didn't you tell us Risa, you know we here for you." Glizz just sat back and stared at the ground. After finding out we was siblings we got mad close, we told each other everything but this was on thing I just couldn't say.

"It's not something I can easily say, it just doesn't come out bro it's a sensitive ass topic." They all looked at me with pity in their eyes.

"I dated someone named Mari, I thought he loved me and I loved him but I was a bet to him. He was cheating on me for majority of the relationship and at the end he was trying to fuck me. I wasnt ready so I told him no, but he didn't listen and forced it anyways." I felt jay wipe a tear off my face.

"He recorded me and posted it everywhere." I felt myself start to breath faster and cry a little more.

"No one believed me, so I stopped speaking about it. He told them i forced it and wanted it. That I drugged him and raped him." I couldn't take it anymore and started bawling into Jays shoulder a whole summer and school year getting bullied and called out for something that wasn't even my fault hurt hard. I couldn't control it but everyone made it seem like I controlled the whole thing.

"It's not your fault." Jiz crawled up into my lap and let me play with hair knowing it would calm me down.

"And we got you." Gunna spoke up from the side getting agreements from everybody in the room.

"We forever got you, we family now Risa a full one." My father spoke up with tears in his eyes.

"I wish I was there earlier in your life." He started shaking his head letting the tears fall from his face.

He was never the type to cry, I don't know what triggered him.

"Amerisa your aunt, my sister, died from getting raped. That was masters mother." Master only looked like our dad just a lil bit not too much, but finding out he was gonna grow up probably not knowing the truth like I did broke my heart.

"God is great he ain't do nothing to him." My mother told me with tears in her eyes as well."

"I am so sorry for leaving." She came up to me and hugged me moving jay and Tooda out the way.

"Bi- lady I know you ain't." Tooda stuck his face out and made a face that only showed attitude.

"Nigga don't try me, let me hug my daughter she ain't come out yo-."

"Heyyy hey heyyyy that's enough conversation for the night errybody back to bed." My mom gave me one more hug before leaving the room wit everybody else. Tooda and Jay gave me one last look before walking to the door to leave with everyone else.

"Jay." He turned back quickly as if he was waiting for me to say sum.

"Can you sleep with me." He nodded and told me to wait while running out the room. In my whole life, Jay was the only thing that really made me feel safe in this world. My foster father wasn't shit to me and I heard that nigga just got laid off.

Not my problem tho.

"Ight I'm back." He shut the door behind him and turned the light off. He jumped in the bed giving me some face cause we still wasn't back together.

Is that a person or a pile of clothes in the corner of my room.

"Jay." He turned back around giving me his attention. Jay wasn't like other hood niggas, he had a soft spot for me but everybody else beside the boys he was rude too.

"U deadass love me."

"You be sounding like a nigga at times, making me think I'm gay and shit." I let a laugh out. He wasn't lying, I was steady talking like a dude cause I got along with them better.

"Duh nigga you dating a bitch wit a nigga mindset."

"Oh so we dating now, it was just fuck me a few hours ago." I sighed and sat up pulled myself onto his lap.

"Jay imma be honest with you, I just have trust issues just like you but ion show it." Jay started to rub on my ass a little bit giving it a massage. Booty rubs from him were the best thing in the world.

Made my pussy we-
Anywaysss😗

"You needa tell me stuff like that. Relationship ain't never work out cause nobody be having communication in the mix." This was the same nigga that stayed silent like he ain't know shit I was saying.

"But that's on my part I stayed silent, I ain speak up myself." He sat himself up a little so we could make direct contact. Looking into this niggas eyes just made me wanted to fuck him on the spot.

Like come on lil daddy

"You was never a rebound princess, fuck a rebounded your the best I ever had. Everything bout you makes you better than any other bitch. Yo attitude be making me want to wake up chris breezy but-." I slapped his chest making him laugh a little.

"Nigga my attitude ain't even that baddd."

"Bitch whaat, baadddd that shit is horrible, terrible no of it. You be giving attitude to everybody and they momma and they ain't even do shit." I shrugged cause he wasn't wrong. When I'm in attitude just don't say no dumb shit to me or imma snap.

Simple.

"Boy you deal with it tho." I felt his hand move off from my butt and too my waist.

"I gotta deal wit you if I wanna marry you." I blushed and put my head down to his chest.

"I want you to be my wife, mother of my kids all of it, you my everything Amerisa you really bring the good out me."

"You bring the happiness out of me."

Thank you for reading, ignore all mistakes I made and vote please💙