6.

Song for chapter: Come through and chill-Miguel
Risa pov-

"Hello stranger...it's been a minute since we last kicked it." Miguel blasted through my speakers as I smoked.

I got everything off my mind, I felt like I was in a better place. From Glizz and London, to losing my Bestfriend, and then almost getting played by a dumbass nigga, I needed this badly.

"CAN YOU TURN DOWN THE FUCKING MUSIC." Raji yelled banging on the wall.

"No." I mumble to myself.

I needed peace and a vibe, i didn't want to deal with no stress I was in my own little world and it felt great.

"Ruin my vibe, usually I don't....do this....often." Miguel was the perfect person to listen to, it was perfect to listen to when smoking or anything tbh.

"Risa someone is at the door for you." Raja yelled for me.

Who the hell knows where I live? Ian never let my address out.

I rush down stairs and go to the front door to see whose there, yet nobody was standing there.

"Girl who tf-"

"Nigga he's on the couch, ole dumbass." She mumbled walking away. I mugged her and look over to the couch to see who it was.

"How you know where I live?"

"I need you."

Jay pov-

"This shit get tiring bro." I cried to Risa. My dad has came home and started beating on my mother and my older sister. Ion know how this lady stays with him after all this shit but she claims she "loves him" you don't get hurt by the ones that supposedly "love you".

"Pick your head up one." She lifted my head up and looked into my eyes.

That felt good.

"Two you can come stay with me whenever ight? Bring your older sister or whatever I always got you." She pulled me into a hug as I let it all out.

Her arms made me feel safe.

"Your strong jay, i know you are, your gonna get to better places and make it far I promise you that ight and imma be by your side supporting you no matter what." I looked up in her eyes and we held a stare for a few mins before getting interrupted by her older sister.

"Girl have you seen my- Oop my bad I'll be back later." She cut her self off and winked at Risa, closing the door behind her.

"You feeling better?"

"Ya I am thank you ma, you got any bud left." She nodded her head and passed me a blunt.

"This Miguel? Rewind the song real quick." She rewinded the song and I grabbed her chin and started to sing it her.

"Hello stranger...it's been a minute since we last kicked it."

"All in the skies, ruin my vibe." She sanged back to me.

"Usually I don't do this often, but since were coolin." We stared into each other eyes and I instantly felt a connection.

"Baby I wonder, baby I wonder, would you-." I cut her off kissing her, and she kisses back.

There's sum about her, I can't let Glizz her that.

I grab onto her neck kissing her deeply never wanting to let go.

"Yooooo mom and dad just got home u better find somewhere for that nigga to go." Her older sister yelled ruining the moment.

I give Risa one more peck before separating the kiss. We held another state before she looked down and started blushing. I picked her head and and looked all over her face.