37.

Risa pov-

"Baby you looking fine ash tonight." He looked down at me as he bit his lip.

That's that lightskin shit

"Ofc, a bad bitch gotta show off at all times." It was like he wasn't listening. Jay started at me just admiring me, looking me up and down.

"You gon be my wife one day." I smiled as he continued to look at me.

"And we gonna have our own house and everything, kids all that." He got closer to me kissing on my neck.

Ahhh shit

"Imma have you all to myself night." I scrunched my face up backing away.

"What you mean?"

"You think we was gonna come back from our date to stay in that hotel room, got that shit very twisted I booked our own room for a couple of nights." I smirked pulling him closer.

"Oh I see you."

"Ya feel me." He chuckled as he gave me a little booty rub.

This shit felt so good

"Jayyyy." I said as he went back to kissing my neck slowly.

And I mean slowly.

"Let's go mamas." He took my hand and led me down another hallway. At the end of the hallway was a door with a sign that said honeymoon suit.

"Oop okkkk daddy." He snapped his head back quick as hell.

"Don't call me daddy unless you tryna do sum ma." I licked my lips and started chuckling a little bit.

"Who said I wasn't tryna do anything." He smirked and opened the door quickly throwing me onto the bed.

Y'all don't understand, when I say we haven't had time to ourselves that shits been non existent.

"I've been wanting to get another taste of something else all night." I felt him pull my dress up and panties down.

Once he got my panties off he took a look at what was in front of him. I felt him start to take licks which slowly turned into licks.

"Fuck jay." I moaned out letting my eyes roll wherever.

"That's not my name tonight baby." He smirked as he went back in this time adding fingers pumping in and out faster and faster.

"We gon try this again till you get it right." I felt him start to curve his finger instantly making me arch my back.

"Ahhh fuck." I breathed out while I grabbed onto his hair pulling it softly.

"What's my name risa."

"Fuck daddy." I let another loud moan out as he went faster and faster trying to get my orgasm to come faster.

At this rate the orgasm was already here

"Hold it amerisa." I felt my legs start to shake as I tried to hold the orgasm.

"Your so fucking wet ma."

He liking my ocean😏

"Cum for me." I felt myself cum and my body start to relax a little bit. He got up and grabbed a towel to wipe me up.

I want more than head
I'm ready

"Jay."

"Yes baby." I took a deep breath and thought about it one more time before I knew what I really wanted to do.