23.

Risa pov-

"Are you, are you- are you-."

"Shit you got me stuttering and shit got me sounding like Amaris." Amaris gasped and mugged him.

"Ion sound like that."

"Ye-ye-ye-ye yes u do." My father mimicked her then putting his attention back on me.

"Are you dumb, u went out into the dangerous streets of FUCKING Las Cienagas, you could of got killed." My mother was in the back just biting her nails and shaking her leg like she was shivering or sum.

"Not even that, you could of gotten raped Ik how niggas move around here." She finally spoke up.

Oh babygirl only if you knew

Jay looked up at me then looked back down. I could see it in his eyes he was depressed even after a few hours of breaking up. The break up hadn't hit me cause bad bitches don't cry.

This bad bitch might cry

"Mane actually ion even wanna look at yo ugly ass." My father said while waving his hand at me.

"Bitch don't call my daughter ugly, your ugly."

"Then y all my kids look how they do."

"Cause of me the fuck." I walked away and decided to go to bed. Jiz had already knocked out after being yelled at by her mom for bout a hour.

"Atleast they ain't beat my ass......... yet." I muttered before hopping in the shower. The hot water running down my back felt great after carrying Jiz fat ass for bout half the night.

Jay

"If ion get you off my mind, it's gonna hit hard." I told myself knowing how I deal with breakups. It takes me a while to break from something, until everything hits at once.

But I don't know why this one was gonna hit quicker.

"Fuck." The water had started to turn cold showing I've been in here for about 10 minutes already. I was in the shower for bout 20 more minutes before getting out. I threw my head up into a bun and did I'm regular nightly routine before hopping in the bed.

"Finally some fucking rest."

*Trigger warning*

"Come on babygirl, just for me." He looked at me with nothing with lust in his eyes.

"No bro, I'm not ready for all that." Mari looked at be before thinking for a minute.

"Get un dressed." He looked at me sternly while his house boomed throughout the house. I shook my head no starting to get scared a little.

"No, no I'm not ready." He didn't listening, instead he grabbed my throat choking me hard and slapping my face. I felt a tear fall out feeling him forcefully throw my clothes off.

"Ass up now." I didn't move cause him to slap my harder than before.

"You trying to play hard huh." I tried moving away from him, he kept grabbing me putting me back on the bed and hitting me harder this time.

"I was tryna be nice but guess what bitch." He forced himself in me moving his hands from me.

I felt so disgusting.

"Stop fucking crying, you know you want this baby." It when harder making me hurt more and bleed. This was the time I was losing virginity, and he took it for granted.

"Damn should of did this early." He turned me around and pinned me down onto the bed and started going faster hurting me more.

"Your a dirty bitch." He took his phone out and started recording my face making me try to move my hands from his grip. He pulled out and came all over my face before grabbing his clothes quickly.

"I would have done this if you just let me." I started crying harder feeling empty.

"But aye since u was gon be a bitch I had to force it, couldn't lose a bet." He shrugged throwing his pants on.

"I was fucking ur Bestfriend anyways, tell anyone bout this, I'll kill-."

*Trigger over*

"Risa baby wake up." I woke up and seen the whole family in my room looking worry. Jay looked at me with fear in his face, knowing what had just happened.

"It's gonna be ok." He grabbed me and I started sobbing heavily.

"I feel like a fucking hoe." I cried into his chest and felt someone start rubbing my back.

"Your none of that mamas, u didn't do anything."

"Maybe if I just-."

"It's not your fault baby." He hugged me harder making me feel safe like I once did before.

"I feel disgusting."

"Fuck that bitch ass nigga, he's dead now u hear me. I made a promise to you on bad terms or not that I'll kill any nigga that puts his hands on you." Jay whispered into my ear.

"We got you, your protected, your safe." Tooda whispered into my other ear making me jumping a little bit.

"But you gotta tell your family what happened, or they can't help."

"You gotta tell them your story." Tooda started rubbing my back again after he seen me go into a panic attack.

"There gonna judge me, call me names I can't-."

"Amerisa this is ur family, not those bumass people at school, they are only gonna support you." I nodded and wiped my tears before looking around the room.

"What happened." Glizz spoke up. Jiz had a sad face and so did the girls. None of them ever liked seeing me cry because I didn't do it much, but when I did it was bad.

"Risa you gotta speak up." Tooda told me trying to comfort me.

"I just want some time to myself." They sighed knowing what was about to happen.

"But jay and Tooda stay please." They both nodded before telling everyone else to go.

"This shit gets hard bro, the dreams are coming back." I started crying again. Tooda pulled me into his chest and started rubbing my back.

"Risa it ain't no act when we say we got you, we care and love you."

That's a first.

"He's not wrong we care and we love-." Jay paused after hearing what he said.

"We love you, I love you and we on bad terms right now but i care for you and understand you I read you like a book amerisa you know our corny ass saying." I chuckled a little.

We started off as close friends, some how you turned into my everything

"We don't gotta y'all about us rn, but you went through that shit like a G after being bullied all of it, your strong as fuck whether you notice it or not."

"He's not wrong, that's what I love about you risa, your my little sister and I see potiental in you, strength in you, u ain't never backed down from a challenge before." Tooda told me making me smile a little bit.

"That was a past chapter of your life, this is a new one. You have ur real family now, and us and we ain't gonna let you down."

"Gshit you gotta tell them, you'll never get over it if u keep it to yourself ma." I nodded my head and took a deep breath.

"I'm ready."

Thank you for reading, and please vote for this chapter.💙