34.

Risa pov- *ignore all mistakes*

"I'm out bitches." I waved my arms as I finally left the hospital with jay and Jiz by my side recording me like I was sum celebrity or sum.

"No pictures please." I covered my face and basically ran to the car in front of me. Glizz dumbasses pulled me in making me hit the door on the other side.

"Bitch Ik u just ain't-."

"Nigga ur not even hurt calm down."

"Ok but if I was-."

"Both of y'all shut the hell up, damn raising my blood pressure." Pops scolded us from the front while pulling off.

I want weed
And hookah
And Hennessy
Why not a whole party

"Soooo Risa change of plans for yall bday." I mugged my father and looked at him confused.

"What's happening." Everyone smirked at each other and gave each other a look leaving me all the way out. They know I'm slow they can't just be taking through they heads.

"We going to Vegas."

"Oh that's lit."

Unknown pov-

"Where u boutta head son." I listened to the store ock try to get a answer out of me like he was sum type of police officer.

"Mane why u asking so many questions." I mugged him taking my snacks from him and leaving. After staying with the shorty for a lil min.

She had kids. I almost died in that bih

"You waiting for the bus too." To the side of me was a boy too who looked around my age.

"Ya I am, what u heading there for." He looked up before thinking about it for a min. Prolly wondering if he could trust me or not.

I mean it's not like I'm a opp

"Heading there to look for somewhere to stay, how bout u."

"I need money, I know they got some type of jobs for me out there." He nodded listening to me while lighting up a blunt.

"You wan sum" I took the blunt from his hand and took a deep inhale letting all my problems out as I exhaled.

"Damn son seem like you needed that shit." I chuckled and hit him on the side.

"You don't even know bro, I fiend for some damn weed." He threw his head back laughing while looking at the loose crackheads on the corner.

"Nigga a fool." Once I find my family, they better fucking enjoy my ass cause I've been searching like some damn scooby doo.

What if they scammers
What if they rich
I sound like Annie lemme be quiet

"I feel my stomach touching my damn back I need some damn food." I pointed towards the big ass McDonald's that was a crossed the street.

"I seen that." I got up and walked towards it while shaking my head.

"And I'm white."

"If u white I'm green." He mugged me while sticking the middle finger up at me and rolling his eyes.

"Shit I guess I am then den." I looked around and realized how mf cold it was, I'm pretty sure I was in Dakota or some shit cause niggas dick was on ice.

Ofc my dumbass wear sweatpants

"Niggaaaa you gon travel, and u wear sweatpants tf wrong wit u." I pulled my pants up higher and shrugged.