7.

Song for chapter: how many drinks - Miguel.
Glizz pov-

"Well would you look at this shit." I say to Tooda, gunna and Jiz as we look at Risa and jay cuddling.

"Awwww they cute they cute." I give Jiz a look and start shaking my head.

"No the fuck they not." I mutter to myself.

"Shut yo salty self yo you mad you ain't get her cause youuuu wanted punani." Gunna says wit a knowing look. I move more head towards tooda for support but he just shrugs his shoulders.

Be ya own brothers.

"Mane." I wave him off.

Jay starts to stir around in his sleep before waking up. He opens his eyes and looks around the room and mugs us once he sees us all in the room.

"Fam what do y'all want."

"We wanted to ball but it seem like you focused on other things fam." Gunna says smirking a little bit.

"Nah nun of that happen dawg, I respect her." He looks at me up and down and continues talking.

"I was comforting her that's."

"Ya ight comforting her with dick." I say with attitude laced throughout my voice. He mugs me and shakes his head.

"Nah bro I ain't you."

"Damnnnnn ." Jiz mumbles.

"What that's suppose to mean." I scrunch up my face a bit.

"Make it make sense Glizz." He gets up out the bed trying not to wake Risa.

"She had a ruff night and I was just trying to be there for her, like a good friend would do." He says and then brushes past me. I look at the boys and jizz then down at Risa and walk out the room. Jiz and gunna follow me but Tooda dont.

"You coming." I ask him.

"Nah she's about to wake up and I needa ask her sum." I look at him confused but walk off anyways.

She probably for the team.

Tooda pov-

"Yo why are you just staring at me." Risa says with her eyes close scaring the fuck out of me.

"Cause I wanna know wassup with you dawg what happened last night." She rubs her eyes a bit and yawns.

"Can I brush my teeth first damn. I ain't tryna kill you with my morning breath." I nod and chuckle a little bit.

"There are extra tooth brushes under the sink." I say to her and she nods leaving the room.

After about five minutes she comes into the room looking more cleaned up than before and sits down.

"Ight now let me know what happened." She starts from the bottom to top telling me everything. The hurt and pain on her face started to show a little bit indicating it was hurting her talking about it.

"And that's all what happened." I look at her in shock not understanding how someone can just hide all that shit and act like there ok.

"I'm never ever gonna let that shit happen to you again, I'll kill a nigga if he puts his hands on you ever again understand me?" She nods her head. "Think of me as the older brother u never had ight, come to me when shit goes left or if u need sum I gotchu."

I get up and hug her tilting her back and forth making sure she felt good.

"Thank you." I nod and walk out the room.

"How was your quick sex." Glizz ask me as I walk down the stairs.

"It's not even like that I just wanted to talk to her." I look at jay who was slowly getting mad.

"Nah watch her go to gunna next, like the hoe she is."

"Watch your fucking mouth." Jay snaps at him. For all the years I knew this nigga, I've never seen him snap at someone, especially over a girl.

"You really getting mad over some hoe."

"She ain't just sum hoe dawg learn to respect." I snap coming to my senses.

"What happened to y'all, this shorty comes around and all a sudden y'all are wack." Glizz shakes his head and walks out the door.

"That boy right there, got problems." Jay tells us and walks back upstairs to Risa.

"I give it about a month they gonna start dating." Jiz says smiling to her self.

"Why are you all smiley." I pour me a bowl of cereal listening to the convo going on behind me.

"Cause jay and me have always been close I like seeing him happy and I can tell cause he's glowing." She looks down at her phone.

"Facts bro I ain't never seen jay snap over a female before." I set my bowl of cereal down and start grubbing.

"For real bro I can see them being together for a while."

"No bullshit." I add into the conversation.

"But all real talk if she gon be around Glizz needa get his shit together cause that's lil sis."

"Oh now y'all niggas wanna notice that shit." Gunna throws his arms up. Jiz grabs a spoon and throws it at him.

"Shut yo dumbass up." I let out a laugh.

These niggas slow.

Glizz pov-

"Pregnantttt?" I say into the phone

"That ain't my child u be fucking the whole team."

"Glizz it's your child I don't know what to tell you." She says sadly.

"We gon wait until u give birth and take a dna test cause my pull out game the best." I say back to her and hang up the phone.

"Bitch said I got her pregnant, imagine." I laugh to myself.

"Damn nigga you hear yourself?" I say to myself.

I sound like a dickhead.

I never really listened to what these niggas said about how I treated women but I now realized they were right the whole time.

"I needa apologize to her." I hear my phone ring again and see it's the same bitch calling my phone back.

"Wassup." I gather my shit together.

"Glizz please help me out your the only nigga I fucked." I sigh giving in knowing this poor girl needed some help.

"Ight I'm on my way."

Glizz + Risa or jay+Risa

Ion know myself so lmk🥺.