12.

*ignore all mistakes*July 1st, 2020

July 1st, 2020.
Risa pov-

"You ready for this." Glizz looked down at me nervous his self. I wasn't nervous but I didn't know how to feel about this, also the fact that Glizz wanted to fuck his own sister.

"Imma have to do it anyways." I wonder if they all looked like me, or I don't know act like me? We walked up to the front door of the big White House. This house may be my new home, even though I haven't broke the news to my "parents" yet.

"You gon Knock-" The door swung open revealing a tall black man with a beard. He looked back and forth between me and Glizz before hugging us both. This man must be my dad, he looked just like me too.

"Oh my god, y'all grown up so much." His eyes teared up a little bit. Ion know why he was crying it's not like he tried looking for us.

"Come in, come in your siblings are waiting for us." He let us in the house and I took in the big house. My pops was rich and Ian know this shit, how the hell I come from him.

"This is mad awkward." Glizz mumbled under his breath a little bit. We entered the living room and about 6 new faces turned their heads at us quickly.

Ight now we ain't that special don't break ya neck tryna see shit.

"Bro there's another girl sayless." She ran up to me hugging me tightly and not letting go. I laugh a little and hug her back tightly. We let go and I take in her features, she looked just like me.

"Amerisa that is your twin Amaris." Glizz snapped his neck to see if he was hearing this right.

"There's two of her??" He pointed at me. I mugged him a little cause I wasn't even that fucking bad.

"Yes Marion, they are fraternal twins." I look at her in shock and hug her again until I felt a little tug at my leg. I look down and see a little baby girl wanting to be picked up.

"Up up." I pick her up and bounce her a little bit. She was so cute I could already see myself spoiling her a lot.

"And what's your name mamas." I say in my baby voice.

"That's majesty." Why couldn't I get a name like that, that's a bomb ass name. If my name was majesty I would have everyone bow down to me.

"Hi majesty, I'm your big sister." Majesty just looked back at me and started smiling and laughing. The little dog caught her attention so I put her down to play with the dog.

"Ight now risa and marion, those are your brothers, Jayden, jordan, amari-." My dad started coughing and clearing his throat.

"Oh shit did I say y'all fraternal twins, y'all fraternal triplets my fault." My mouth open wide along with glizz's too.

"Amari go say hi to ur sister." He walks over to me and just stares at my face for a little bit. He takes me into a big hug and tilts me back and forth.