18.

Risa pov-

"We hereeee bitchessss." Jiz yelled out loudly mugging anyone that gave her a look. Valencia just rolled her eyes and waved the girl off.

"Ight we gotta go to town to your great grandmothers house." She pointed at me and especially at Jiz who was ready to go get at the girl staring at her.

"Ma lemme just-." She grabbed her daughters hand and headed for the car she had just rented.

"You gon get another chance." I patted on Jiz back who was pouting. Jiz never really got action not because people didn't get at her, but because she had trust issues.

"No I ain't." She slouched back in her seat pulling her phone out. I sighed and texted Glizz and Jay letting them know we were here.

"Ouuu what's that ma can we-."

"No."

"But I ain't never been here before-."

"Didn't ask."

"Youn let me do shi-."

"Finish that sentence and see if I hit you." Valencia turned around and gave Jiz a look. The moment she turned around Jiz pointed the middle finger up at her causing Valencia to smack her.

"How da hell."

"The mirror dumbass." I leaned back knowing already this was going to be a long ass ride.

-A few minutes later-

"What you mean the whole crew coming." Jiz was on the phone Wit Glizz and the two were just arguing back and forth.

"The fuck is this a family vacation." Jiz looked at her mother hoping she ain't hear it and once she knew she didn't she let go a deep breath.

"Lemme speak to them damn." I took the phone from Jiz who was acting like a little kid once again.

"Y I'm hearing the whole crew coming." There was a slight pause and you can hear the phone being passed around.

Pussy ass nigga.

"Heyyyy babyyyy." I rolled my eyes at the voice Jay was using.

"Nigga who else is coming." There was another slight pause causing me to lose my patience.

"Umm the girls, yo siblings, yo dad-." I cut him off with a big ass sigh.

Niggas don't know how to keep their mouth shut.

"Y'all amaze me." Before anything could come out the other line I hung up.

"If I ever kill someone, I ain't telling them niggas shit."

"Ok but didn't jay kill- lemme shut up." We gave each other a look and then started busting out laughing.

"It is what it izzzzz." The whole plane ride here, this bitch was on tik tok and she's starting to get me addicted to it.

"Uh uh don't start wit that I heard that bullshit the whole ride." Valencia waved her little finger around not wanting to hear anymore.

I see where Jiz get it from

"I can't do shit." She mumbled and fell back in her seat.

"Awwww bestie mad." I started grabbing her cheeks and mushing them like she was a little baby.

She had a baby face anyways.

"Move nigga I ain't no damn baby." This time Valencia heard her making her throw a pen at Jiz real quick.