30.

Jay pov-

"Move the fuck out the way bitch." I beeped my horn at this white bitch who was sitting there like the light wasn't green. After about 5 seconds I didn't care anymore and went around her not caring if I got hit.

"Come on come on." I drove down the street and pulled in front of Risa's house quickly seeing that nobody was there at all.

Which was weird cause she live with half the country

"Somebody gon die today promise to god." I pulled out different shit trying to pick the lock before I just decided to kick the damn door open.

"Amerisa baby where u at." I heard cries coming from one of the many rooms they had.

"Hold tight I'm coming baby." I ran around the room until I got closer to the room where I heard the cries coming from. I swung open the door and seen Risa lying there crying with blood coming From her stomach.

"Fuck." Out of all the days, ain't nobody want to be here today. I grabbed her and quickly put her on my shoulder running her down to the car.

"What the fuck happened." David asked as I rushed past the rest of the family who was all outside looking worried ash.

"Ion know just meet me at the hospital." I hopped in the car putting Risa in the passenger speeding once again.

"Keep ya eyes open mama I need you." I held onto her hand feeling her pulse slowly go down.

If I lose her now, everybody losing me

As I ran the light I heard police cars behind me coming which only meant I had to madea this shit.

"Hold type baby u boutta see me go crazy." I started speeding off towards the hospital and heard the sirens go on and start chasing after me. I switched lanes bout four times until one of the officers tried to block me off which ain't work cause I was still on the dash. I did a hard turn onto a street and started speeding down hoping they would lose me. After I heard no more sirens I sighed and pulled in front of the hospital.

Gta type shit

"Ight Risa keep them eyes open we here ight." I heard her try to choke out a yes but it only made her flinch from pain. I busted through the doors like greys anatomy or some shit and started yelling at everybody in the room.

"Aye y'all niggas over there off duty come take care of my wife."

"Sir can you calm down-."

"Negro if you don't ask my mf wife Into a hospital room right now fuck a school shooter u ever seen a hospital one?" I grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him close to be which ran fear throughout this niggas tiny ass body.

"We need nurses now." The grabbed her and placed her on one of those rolley shits and ran her towards the back.

"Sir you need to stay back."

"Bitch I'm her husband. Move" I moved the nurse out the way and followed the nurses down the hall.

"Sir we are going to call security."

"Call them fuck they gon do." I mugged her and waited in the room beside where they took her.

"So your wife Amaris, what is her last name."

"It's Amerisa and it's Amerisa jones Perez."

"And y'all are getting married." The nurse started to sound salty or some shit, she just salty that she can't have a piece of this.

"Yuppp that's my baby right there." I cheesed only making the women mug me more.

"Listen shorty I disrespect women now, don't think u won't get came at." I pointed my finger in her face and pushed her away from me.