15.

Risa pov-

"Yo fast lil asses thought u could go out and get away wit it huh." We looked at him like he was stupid. Amari was trying to act like our father and he was just making himself look more dumb.

"Nigga shut up and go eat a popsicle." Amaris rolled her eyes and gave him the finger.

"Put ur down before I break it." Our dad said as he was walking by the room. Once he was fully out the view Amaris threw up both fingers at him and rolled her eyes again.

"You roll ya eyes too much u look possessed." Amari mimicked one of the scary movies with a possessed shorty. Amaris threw a slide at him while he laughed more.

"This nigga stupid." I mumbled under my breath and laughed.

"Speak with your chest hoe." Amari got up and started swinging at nun. I looked at him and Amaris and started to roll my eyes my damn self.

"Boy get the fuck- ASAP." Our dad said when he walked past the room again but this time with lil snacks in his hands.

"Your fat ash that's where all the oreos went." Jordan yelled at him from his room.

"Pay your own phone bill then come back to me with that bullshit." I heard a door slam and lock too. Majesty walked in slowly into the room.

My favorite child beside master.

"Hey boo." I picked her up and lied her next to me on the bed. She curled up and started to drift off to sleep slowly.

"She like u more than anyone else." We all stared at the little baby snoring already.

"These niggas won't leave me aloneee." Amaris singed our of nowhere.

Here she go.

"Treesh." Amari called her and then ran out the room. Amaris ran after him with her flip flop in one hand and her phone in the other.

"Those are dumbass sibling yes they areee" I played with her lil fingers moving them around. My door open revealing a high ass glizz.

"Sis lemme crash here for the night." I looked at him confused but motioned for him to come on the bed. "Mane grandma had some people over and I don't wanna hear all that shit."

"Ohhhh Igh." He layed down and took majesty from me and went to sleep with her.

"Nigga really took my baby." I pouted then pulled out my phone. I heard footsteps running towards my door knowing it was Amaris. She was the only one who ran like that.

"London talking about you." She showed me a Instagram live with London and another shorty talking about me.

"She think she all that." London said while combing here hair.

"No funny that bitch ugly as hell." The other girl made a fast and started laughing. "Girl you a whole fool.

"Ight so let them talk." I shrugged my shoulders not really caring.

"You don't care?"

"Why would I, I beat her once I can beat her again." Amaris swiped under her chin and walked out the room and closed the door. I turned on my speakers and started to play some low type of music.

"I'm still hungry." I headed for the kitchen and seen Jayden on the counter texting away.

"You want sum food I'm boutta order sum dominos." He asked me not looking up once from that damn phone.

Cause of that damn phone

I sound like someone's mama.

"Ya order me some chicken wit it too." My mouth watered at the thought of some buffalo chicken and blue cheese.

"Fat ass bitch." I felt a flash on my face from Jordan's phone. I smacked his hand and mugged him a little bit.

"Nigga let me think about my food it's MY FOOD."

"Ya YOUR FOOD that I'm paying for." I started giggling a little bit and went for hug him.

"Nah nah get ur weird ass away from me I'll let you know when the food is here." I nodded and headed for the movie room to watch that movie I was talking about.

                          My thugga💙💰 ft call

"Hey mamas." Jay spoke with a tired voice. I lowered the volume of the movie playing in the back round.

"Hey baby." I stuffed Oreos in my face one at a time getting more hungry.

"I'm going to sleep I just wanted to sleep on the
Phone."

"Why don't you just come over." He thought about it for a bit then got up and grabbed some clothes.

"Say less imma text your dad and tell him I'm coming over." I nodded then I paused.

"When the hell you get your number." I asked him raising the pitch in my voice. He chuckled and brought his face close to the screen.

"I got wayssss baby." He backed away and out the shit he wanted in his bag and zipped it up.

"I'll be over very quick." Jay had only live a few houses down which is why I liked living here more. I could go over anytime and he could come over anytime too.

"Hey bitchhh." Jay walked in mimicking a girly ass girl. I laughed at him and rolled my eyes a little bit.

"Your a dumbass sit down." He threw his bag down and laid next to me.

"I wanna taste you." I raised my eyebrows at him and I felt a heartbeat come from my pussy.

"You wanna what." He sucked his teeth and sighed.

"Yk I hate repeating shit, I want to taste you." He said the last part very slow and clear.

"Um what if-." I got caught off my jay pulling down my shorts and kissing my inner thighs. I felt myself get more wet as he got closer to my pussy. He kissed the outside of it before sliding my panties off onto the floor. He licked the lips of it teasing me a little bit.

"Bro come onnnn." I whined because he had got me in the mood. He took no hesitation to dive in really quickly. He started to suck on the clit and kiss on in while pumping fingers in and out of me. I tried to hold in my moans but I was failing badly.

"Moan for me babygirl." I let out a loud moan knowing no one could hear me. He started to pick up the pace of fingering me and played with my clit. My legs started to move around like crazy trying to run away.

"I'm not done u ain't going nowhere." He pulled me in more than before and really got to work.

"Stretch you legs out for daddy." I did as told and seen my legs shaking like crazy. He smirked and kept going not caring if I was shaking.

"Ba-ba by." I was stuttering trying to get the words out.

"Say it mamas." He smirked while making direct eye contact for me.

"I'm boutta cum." I whined and he started to pump in and out do me faster causing me to cum all over his fingers. He licked up my juices and wiped my legs down. I put my clothes back on and lie back down.

"Risa imma save u pizza up here ight." I heard jordan yell from the top of the stairs. I yelled back saying ok being too lazy to go upstairs now.

"You taste fucking amazing." Jay pulled me closer to him so I could feel his warm ass body.

He felt like a heating pad.

"Ik." I muttered falling asleep slowly. His chest vibrated as he chuckled.

"Put that ass to sleep."

That was my first time writing a seen like that so sorry if it was bad. *ignore all mistakes*