16.

Risa pov- *Ignore all mistakes*

"Moveeeee." I tried pushing jaydens big ass off me which didn't work at all. He was sitting on top of me watching tv and I couldn't breathe.

"No tf u decided to take up the whole couch with yo fat ass." He mugged me and kicked his feet forward.

Musty ass feet.

"Where jay at, go to his house or sum." Me and jay had got into a argument and haven't talked for about a week or two.

But I ain't apologizing I didn't do shit.

"Don't know don't care." I pushed him off me and walked to the kitchen where my father was.

"Wassup pops." He gave me a look.

"What I tell you bout calling me that, making me feel old and shit." He grabbed a soda from the fridge and walked away leaving me alone.

"Ain't nobody love me around here." I jumped down from the counter and was heading for Amaris room.

I'm bored

"Babygirl I swear it's only you." He was on FaceTime with a girl lying about everything he said.

"No it not bye." I hung up the phone and flopped onto the bed next to him. He looked at me for a moment before pushing me off the floor.

"Ow bitch." I grabbed onto my butt and started rubbing on it.

"Nigga you just made me lose one of my hoes, fuck wrong wit you." He threw a pillow at me leaving on the floor.

"Why lie to poor girl." We held a stare for a few seconds.

"Nigga go make up with Jay I'm tired of seeing you." He brushed me off and dragged me out his room. Once I was fully out the room he slammed the door in my face.

"Rude." I mumbled and got up from the floor. Amaris was off somewhere with one of here lil friends and I didn't know where Glizz was. The babies were sleeping and I was bored as hell.

"Lemme go to Gunnas." I grabbed my keys and walked across the street to gunnas house. I started banging on the door loudly causing the door to swing open.

"Bitch who da hell do u think u r banging the door like u 12, almost got a gun pulled on u." He opened the door wider for me letting me in the house. Jiz was sitting on the couch with a messy bun and eating watching Tom and Jerry like a lil kid.

"Ouuuuu move over." She scooted over making space for me and passing me some chips.

"Wassup wit u and Jay, nigga been bored as hell." I rolled my eyes not wanting to explain.

"Ion even know he was just irritated and said sum out of context so I left." I muttered.

*flashback*

"Brooo move out the fucking way." Jay pushed me from off his back. I mugged him and sat next to him on the bed.

"What's wrong baby." I pouted in his face which made him push my face away. I got aggravated and got up and put on my slides.

"Dawg I'm tryna help you like u didn't just call me crying then wanna say u don't need my help, if you don't want me here say it now." He looked over at me and shook his head.

"I'm good, just go to your other niggas house." I scrunched up my face confused as hell.

"The hell are you on." I felt my temper slowly rise up.

"Don't play dumb, like you wasn't trying to fuck ya ex the other day." He chuckled then side eyed me.

"My nigga you deadass right now." I felt my accent come out slowly.

"Yup." He turned off the game and crawled up into his bed. I looked at him disbelief before throwing some at him trying to get his attention.

"The fuck do you want, go bro damn." His voice boomed through his room. My eyes got teary and I started to shake my head slowly. He got up and tried to grab for my hand.

"Nah Nah leave me alone, you don't want me here I'm out."

"Baby it's not like-."

"I'm out."

*present*

"Wow so he really accused you of trying to cheat on him." I nodded my head. My phone started buzzing and I looked down seeing that Glizz was trying to call me.

"What fool." Jiz got up and headed for the kitchen to get more chips.

"The fuck happen between you and jay, nigga been depressed for about a week." I sighed loudly not wanting to explain again, shit was honestly getting tiring.

"Ask him the fuck." Glizz flipped the camera onto jay who was huddled up in a hoodie with red eyes and not speaking.

"Bro I'm on my way damn." Jiz came back and made a sad face.

"Bestie you leaving already, I thought we was having a Bestfriend day." She frowned. I went over and hugged her.

"Boo how bout this, tomorrow finna only be me and you chillin, I'll come over ur crib and see my second mom too." She smiled immediately and hugged me back.

"Say less, she miss you anyways." I laughed at the thought of Jiz mother dancing everytime she seen me.

"Gunna I'm out." I threw up a sign at him and he threw one back.

"Igh be safe."

-A FEW MINUTES LATER-

"Jay get the fuck up." I tapped him causing him to jump quickly. He turned around and once he seen me he tackled me with a hug.

"I thought you was leaving me, I thought you didn't love me anymore. I'm so sorry Pooh for how I acted I was just aggravated from family problems." He hugged me and layed on top of me.

"I still love you, you just pissed me off and you ain't off the fucking hook either." He smiled not giving a fuck about a word I just said.

"I don't care, I'm just happy knowing you ain't leave." Jay had abandonment issues so if I even tried to leave, I couldn't he would find a way for me to come back.

"Aye ain't yo birthday coming up." Glizz asked jumping over the couch almost missing entirely.

"Yaaaaa it is." I sighed remember I was having a big ass sweet 16 birthday party. With my real family we had just started planning it, Amaris was gonna have her separate one and Amari just wanted a lil kick back.

"Ouuuu u gon look pretty." Grandma came into the room engulfing me in a hug. I haven't seen her for about a few weeks after the party.

"Ikkk, you still gonna do my hair." She nodded her head and started playing around with my hair.

"You gonna look like a lil princess." Jay kissed my cheek and went to sit down next to Glizz.

"What's the move tomorrow tho." Jay asked me while bothering Glizz. Glizz smacked his hand away and moved to the other couch.

"Nun, tomorrows me and Jiz bestie day."

Imma start putting Jiz and Gunna more in the book and Tooda😭