20.

Risa pov- *Ignore all mistakes*

"Lo piloto' aterrizaron, vamo' a buscá' eso." Someone from the crowd screamed out as a new song came on. Everyone was in the streets dancing and just having plain ass fun.

I wanna stay here

"And amp' ruleta en una camioneta." Ashley started bending down and twerking while an random ass nigga got behind her and started dancing with her.

"Ahhh that's my fucking cousin get that shit." Jiz had a henny bottle and started getting nasty off it.

"This my shittt right here." Now the real ass Hispanic side of me was coming out and we was boutta get lit.

"Mera woo, Mera wooooo Mera wooooo." Everyone started yelling out and screaming the lyrics out. I got down and started twerking and moving my hips in every type of way until I felt someone get behind me.

"Chill wit that I got a nigga fam." David put his hands up and started smirking.

"Nah she's being deadass David chill out with that shit." She started cussing him out in Spanish making me and liz laugh our asses off.

"DIME LOCO DONDE ESTÁ LA HOOKAH."Jiz ran off with her hands raised up. She turned back around and waved for me to follow her.

"Pide lo que tú quieras." Jiz danced a little bit while walking where the hookah was.

Dominican men just hit so damn different
I'm taken
I'm taken
I'm taken
I'm TAKENNNN
Isn't jay Dominican?
Nah he puerto rican🖕🏾
Nah nah I lied he Dominican

Pomposo, peligroso
Lo joseo y contigo me lo gozo

"Ahhhh ayeeee get me lit." Jiz said in her raspy ass voice while a random girl came up and started twerking on her.

"That's my fucking bestie get fucking littt." I recorded her on snap while she covered her face getting lit.

"Ya tú chabeeee." I yelled out while taking a sip of hennessy. I was never really the drinking type of person but I don't know what just got me lit rn.

"You from here Mami?" I looked at a tall lightskin with waves who was fucking sexy don't get me wrong I can't lie.

"Toma dale toma dale." I heard Jiz yell out in the back while dancing with a whole new shorty.

Hic ass bitch

"Nahhh I'm not." He chuckled showing his dimples a little bit.

Wassup wit these niggas and dimples.

"You single ma." He asked me while looking me up and down.

"No she not." I felt arms wrap around me with a body breathing fast and hard.

"My b brodie just checking ha out." He backed away and ran back into the crowd that was now getting lit to another remix.

"The fuck was u thinking going out here by ya self, you know fucking dangerous D.R is." Jay was fucking fuming like he couldn't gather herself.

"Jay it's just a party fam." I sighed not wanting to hear anymore.

"Ight but who da hell its gonna be on if something happen to you." Is shooked my head and just sighed.