3

Song for chapter: barking -Ramz
Glizz POV

"Glizz dont stop." This girl was my go to fuck anytime I was horny, she was a hoe to me anyways.

"Turn around." I grabbed her hips and started slamming in and out of here repeatedly. "Fuck ma"

I came to my climax and grabbed her throat and she got to sucking. This girl gave the best head it was like god made her for this purpose.

Risa probably gives head better than her tho

"Ight now get out." I grabbed her hair and her clothes and pushed her to the door.

"I thought I was staying the night." She said with a little hurt in her voice. I kinda felt bad but at end of the day she was a toy to me.

"Imagine bitch." I laughed in her face and pushed her out.

I thought I heard my phone vibrating but I ignored it and turned on my tv to watch Family guy. Gunna walked in the room and sat on the bed wit me.

"Nigga the fuck do you want." I rolled my eyes at paying attention to the Tv.

"You did that shorty dirty dawg when you gonna stop being a player, I feel bad for risa dawg."

"Mane shut up with all that she's another quick fuck she just got a fat ass she ain't een all that."

"Your mad fucked up dawg." He walked out the room slamming the door behind him.

The fuck is he mad for?

Amerisa pov

"Mane shut up with all that she's another quick fuck she just got a fat ass she ain't een all that." Glizz said through the phone not knowing he accidentally picked up the call.

I knew I never should of trusted this nigga.

I quickly ended the call and blocked his number not wanting to hear anymore. I grabbed my weed and look for Rollie's only to realize I didn't have any left.

I'm really gonna have to face this shit huh.
I think it's time for another walk.

I grabbed my pillows and put them in my bed mimicking a body only because I was grounded after coming back so late.

I closed my door shut and walked to the window and climbed out almost bussing my ass.

I really need my own fucking crib this shit getting old.

The moment I hit the ground and started walking I felt tears come to my eyes. When Glizz said that it brought back memories of how my ex did me.

I ain't deserve that, I'm more than a sex doll.

"Woahhhh pick ya head up shorty." I bumped into someone and realized the voice quickly.

He lifted my head up and looked me in the eyes scanning me. "What happened ma"

Jay pov

"He said it like I was a doll or some shit like I wasn't nothing to him." Glizz was a player and he put up that fake ass up just for a quick fuck.

One day he's gonna realize he fucked up bad.

"Mamas look at me." I lifted her head up and brought us eye to eye. Risa was clearly hurt and she didn't deserve this treatment at all.

I could treat her way better

"Do not let your crown fall over some bummy ass nigga ight? Your a fucking queen and at the end of the day he lost a amazing young women." She wiped her tears and shook her head.

"You wouldn't understand jay"

"So make me understand." She sighed and we started to walked towards the store where we first met.

"There was this boy....I thought he was everything and he treated me like a fucking queen and made sure I was one. He told me he never was gonna cheat and it was only me and that one day we would get married and how he seen kids with me and only me. That shit was a lie dawg it was a bet just to see if he could get me to open my legs. He tried one night and I wouldn't let him and he couldn't stand the fact that he would lose a bet and ruin his reputation of the "boy that gets anything he wants" so he just forced it and." I grabbed her and pulled her into a hug.

What type of sick ass nigga does that.

"You got me now, your safe and if another nigga ever tries that shit again It's a dead body to add to my list ight." She nodded her head and started to calm down slowly. I felt my phone buzzing and it was the group chat blowing my shit up.

"Here go get sum for the both of us." I handed her 20 bills and she walked into the store.

                    Da boyssss and one girl💰

Glizz: yoooooo

Jizzz: yeooooo

Gunna: mhm.

Tooda: damn gunna who pissed in ya shit

Gunna: glizz dumbass just using girls and sexualizing them

Tooda: dawg you already know this is glizz go to its nun old

Glizz: I SAID THATTTT

Gunna: ight don't say anything when karma come bites you in the ass

Glizz: anyways, yeooo I'm tryna tap Risa bro she got the fats

Tooda: I'm tryna Tap her friend London bro she got the dick sucking lip I heard

Jizz: shiii I'm tryna tap both of them

Glizz: nigga with what? A strap?

Tooda: get yo gay ass out🤣

Glizz: niggas said strap😭😭

Jizz: how is it that I use a strap but get more pussy than y'all??? Exactly mind ya neck

Gunna: got emmmm💀

Jay: can't come back from that dawg💀

Gunna: not my niggaaaaa J.I

I'm really friends with these fuck niggas

"Igh let's head back home." I turned around and see she got me Oreos and a Arizona.

She knows me so well🥺

"Nahh nah nah wait shorty let's get to know each other a bit cause you my "best"." She thought bout it for a bit and looked at the time on her phone.

"Say less."

Jay+Risa
Orrrr
Glizz + Risa ???
Y'all think Gunna got a point??
Lemme know if you like the chapter 💙