26.

Alyssa^
Shoota pov- *ignore all mistakes*

"Now how the hell did I-." The group had left me leaving me lost as hell of where I was at. Bitches go to the bathroom for a minute and get left by the whole damn crew.

"Damn they left you too." Gunna walked up behind me making me jump.

"Damnn shorty calm down ian gonna kidnap you." He held his hands out making me chuckle a little bit. Gunna to me was the cutest one, and his personality was fire as hell.

"Ok rkelly." I said sassily and turned back around and started walking to some random ass restaurant that I had seen going into the bathroom.

Make them chase you, thou shall never chase a nigga: bitchalation 24:7

"R whooooo, stop playing wit me." He mimicked soujia boy and tilted his head back a little bit.

"You know damn well you like locking them shorties in the damn basement."

"Don't get crazy Wendy Williams." She mugged me before slapping my arm.

She hit like a man

"Ok lil tecca don't let me get on ya ass." I bucked at her mugging the hell out of her. She just started to chuckle and wave me off.

"Nigga you ain't bout shit." Shoota always caught my eye cause she was just bold as hell and ain't nobody ever matched my energy like that.

Besides Risa but that's Brodie's girl and that's sis

"I'm bout a lot of shit." I licked my lips and looked her up and down smirking. She raised a eyebrow and brought her face to my face.

"Baby boy you ain't ready for me." She bit her lip and started to walk away. Her ass was just moving right in all the right places.

"Maneeee she gon make me act the fuck up."

Jiz pov

"Jiz just go talk to her." Me and Risa were  staring Alyssa down cause I was being too big of a pussy to go up and talk to her.

You can't just approach a bad bitch

"She's too bad for me like look at her." All her curves in the right places, her nose piercings was my weakness.

"Your jazmyn, you got the game now go play it." She pushed me towards Joy making me bump into her.

"Damn you just be bumping into bitches don't you."

"No god pushed me towards his greatest creation." I put my arms out and licked my lips. She started looking down and smirking.

"Oh so you slick wit it ain't you." I nodded my head showing my smile off.

"I'm as slick as I can be, nobody gets anything easy." Alyssa started looking around and laughing making me nervous thinking I did something wrong. She made eye contact with me finally and started speaking.

"You really think you gon get me, huh? I'm not easy at all it's gonna take a while to get to me."

"I got time."

Amari pov-

"Nigga push me one more time you gonna see god." I was playing around with Joy after me and her decided to stay at the house cause we was lazy.

"Shiiii I might see the devil." I mumbled making her laugh. Joy was a cool ass chick, she had the most laid back vibe out of all of them which made it easier to chill with her.