35.

Risa pov- IGNOREEEE mistakes

"The dutty wine, my gyal dutty wine." I started wining on jay who was behind me and didn't know how to act for shit.

"We live in Vegas bitches.." Seven waved around the camera showing joy and Alyssa basically grind on each other like they was

Chile don't even start

"Wine ayeeeeee."Jiz hyped me up while getting nasty off the henny bottle in her hand. Who da hell even be giving her this shit we all underage like a mf.

"You better take that bottle from her." Jay whispered trying not to get Jiz attention knowing damn well she wasn't gonna hear shit cause she was already tipsy.

Falling over and shit

"Risa can we talk bout sum in the hallway real quick." Glizzy asked already pulling me to the hallway so ion even know why he asked.

Shit wasn't even a question atp

"Ighhh I'll be backkk." They waved me off not giving a fuck cause joy was chugging down anothe malibu bottle.

Swear to god where the hell I find these friends? Jail?

Oh wait

"My babymomma wanna come here and meet the rest of them." I gave him a shocked face knowing damn well when they find out Glizz got someone pregnant it's over for him.

"Are you sureee that's a good idea." I heard him speaking but wasn't paying attention to him. I seen a group of three teenagers walking down the room like they was trying to find a room.

That couldn't be him, in all places we find him in-

"Hellooooo are you even listening." Glizzy snapped his fingers in my face causing me to slap them away and point not so obviously to them.

I was taught pointing was bad, but in moments like this Glizzy be a dumb fuck.

"Damn he look just like us." He mumbled while tilting his head to the side.

"I wonder if that's him." Ever since we found out we had a missing brother I've been on everyone's ass to find him.

And here he is, that could be him and I'm letting the chance go.

"I think we should go talk to them before we miss the chance." Glizzy nodded his head and start walking towards them like those was his boys or sum.

(HeRe GoEs NuN. Lemme stop💀)

"Ighhh mane god please let it be him."

Ema pov-

"Are you sure that fine ass shorty over there yo sister." I nodded being extra sure not minding that this nigga had a crush on my sister.

"Yesss bro I have a picture of her right here, she was on the news." Jy took the pic from me and starting looking around from her.

"That's definitely her." She looked up but this time was looking at the boy next to her.

"Whose that fine piece of caramel right there." She looked at the boy who was starting to snap in her face.

"That probably her nigga." Sleezy whined while pulling his hands down his face like he just lost some shit.

Chill out bruh damn

"Oop they walking over." Jy turned around and tried making convo with sleezy who had all his attention on my sister. Sleezy was too young for her, atleast I think so.