9.

Risa pov-

"I can't believe that bum ass scary ass bitch, I should fucking shoot her." I tell Jay through the intercom as a police officer stares at me.

"I ain't mean that." I tell the police officer and he nods his eyes and turns the other direction.

"We're trying to get you out of here ma the whole crew misses u." London bumass had pressed charges against me because I beat her ass and they went through because I hit her first.

Anyways.

"Bet, juvy ain't even all that bad I made sum friends up in her." I turn to look at my friend Alyssa that I made in here the first day. She had went to juvy for stabbing the nigga that cheated on her.

I'm tryna get like her.

"You actually made friends? Ohhh shit." Jay laughs a little in shock. I give him the middle and roll my eyes.

"Time is up." The police officer yells startling me a little bit.

"I'll see you soon ight? Be easy." Jay gets up from the chair and I watch him walk out the door. Who would of knew I would be in juvy the start of the fucking summer. I've been in here for about two weeks but it still hasn't hit July yet so I've been cooling it.

"That nigga is dumb fineeee." One of the girls that I'm cool with said. She was in here for the same reason I was in here because a bitch wanted to bully her lil sis.

"Nahhh fr thats your Killa?" Killa was the nickname they gave me because I almost killed London from the internal bleeding she got when I stomped on her face.

"Ion know." Me and jay never put a label on what we are at the moment we were just vibing.

"Damn well imma back off anyways cause that's u ma." Another girl spoke up from beside me. I could see myself being friends with all these shortys they seem cool.

"I got other friends too I could probably put y'all on when u get out." I could imagine Alyssa and Tooda together as the perfect couple but I don't know if this girl would ever get out.

"Mane that's if we ever get out." Shoota spoke up next to me. She was another one of the girls I gotten close with too. Her name came from her shooting up the house her ex was in.

These bitches were crazy. But my type of crazy.

"Y'all gon get out I'll bail u out if I have too." I have a hair business on the side and I make big bank off of it too.

"Nah you don't gotta do that." Shoota leaned back on the chair swinging her head back.

"Shiiiii speak for yo damn self." Alyssa gave Shoota a look.

"Amerisa you have been bailed out." Aw man I was just getting comfortable here. Probably won't be my last time here.

"Damn I got y'all how much is y'all bail."

-A few hours later-

"WE FREE BITCHES." Alyssa screamed out once we got outside. She hasn't been out for about 7 months she was loving the moment.

"Besttttt." Jiz ran up to me and jumped on me. I held her up a little hugging her back until she got pulled of by Jay.

"Wassup mamas." He hugged me and did our usual tilt side to side. The rest of the boys came up and each gave me a hug.

"Ayo whose them." Gunna pointed to the four girls next to me.

"That's Shoota, thats Alyssa, thats joy, and that's seven." I pointed out each of them.

"Damn u a shorty why your name Shoota." Gunna asked her. She looked up and started laughing which got stares from the boys but not Jiz who was steadily looking at Joy.

"Cause I shot up my last niggas house." She smiles at them. They all took a step back scared for their life's. Tooda lifted up his hands and made a face.

"Igh so joy, your name really joy or that's a nickname." Liz tilted her head at joy looking her up and down.

"Nah it's a nickname my name joy cause I stabbed someone while smiling." Joy gave them a innocent look with a little smile which drew Jiz more into her.

"Ight Seven what bout you." Seven didn't pay no mind to these niggas as she was paying attention to finally being outside.

"Umm do you hear us." Glizz asked her with a hint of attitude now in his voice. She turned around and mugged him which got a loud laugh out of me.

"Nigga you wanna be my 8th body damn? We can talk about it lady I'm not tryna go back." She started walking away from the center. Even standing here got me thinking they gon come back outside and say "I changed my mind".

Sum shit my momma would do.

"No funny let's head out before these nigga come outside talking bout 'y'all out here to long wanna stay'." Shoota said mocking our favorite officers voice. I started laughing and started to catch up to seven who was already down the street tryna be out. Ion blame her though who the fuck wanna stand in the same place after being out.

"Fr let's slide Killa." Jay scrunched up his face at joy.

"Who da hell is killa." Joy pointed at me which caused the boys to start rolling over laughing.

Ain't shit funny.

"Y'all call this lil midget killa."

"Ya cause when I was stomping on London she got internal bleeding, you wanna be next?"

Jay pov-

"What are we?" Risa asked.

"That's up to you ma." I looked her up and down.

Damn this could really be mine.

"I wanna take shit slow with you cause, you know." I nodded my head understanding where she was coming from.

"I understand but get this, you still mine and if I find you up another nigga slim gon come up." She shook her head and started laughing.

"Who da hell is slim."

"Me cause I got a slim chance off getting caught duhhh." She just stared at me like I was sum dumbass. This girl really underestimate who the hell I can become in two minutes.

Just let her fuck up, she'll see.

"Jay baby you are innocent." She grabbed my face and started playing with it. I slapped her hands away mugging her.

"Boy just cause your little feelings are hurt don't mean you can hit on me." I smile and grab her neck pushing her down on the bed.

"Stop playing wit me."

🙂🌚.