♤You Make Me Happy♤

Jungwoo woke up sweaty and he couldn't breathe.He looked at the clock to check the time.

0:00 AM.

This has been going on for a couple of days.Jungwoo gets a nightmare about anything and wakes up.
He always wakes up at 0:00 AM too.

The boy tried to fall back asleep but he was too scared of another nightmare.
He decided to take his phone and scroll through Instagram while listening to music until he falls asleep.This has been his schedule for a while.

As he was scrolling and scrolling, his Instagram feed showed him something.

lucas_xx444 totally didnt just get a coat hanger stuck up my nose for 1 hour before takig this pic haha

yuu_taa_1026:dude go to sleep its 12 am
lucas_xx444:@yuu_taa_1026 i just got a coat hanger stuck up my nose how am i supposed to sleep man
winwin_127:only you can do this shit lmao
nana_jaemin:everything okay hyung??

Jungwoo finally calmed down a bit from his nigtmare.It has been like this for a while.Lucas's face shows up on his feed and he feels calmer.
Jungwoo did have a small crush on Lucas;nothing big like love or something.

Jungwoo was still scrolling and scrolling through his Instagram until he fell asleep.His phone fell on his chest and he still had his earphones in.

Morning comes.His phone vibrates on his chest to wake Jungwoo up.He's really sensitive to any touching so that woke him up.

He was dreading going to school.He never really liked school.He only likes his friends.

He got dressed up with a black and white oversized sweater and some black jeans.

He took a sandwich in his hand and headed out.He ate the sandwich on his way to school.

He doesn't live near the school nor too far.It takes him about 3-4 songs to get to school.

The first thing he does when he comes to school is go in his homeroom class.
He takes out the book he's reading and starts reading it.

As people start walking into the classroom, he hides the cover of his book.I mean, wouldn't you hide your book's cover if it said "Two Boys Kissing"?

The bell rings.The homeroom teacher, Mrs Kim, walks in with a boy.
Jungwoo doesn't pay attention since he's too focused on his book.

"Alright, class, settle down.Before I get on with the attendance, I want to introduce your new classmate, Wong Yukhei to you."
"You can call me Lucas, though."added Yukhei.