♤Really Just In Pain♤

Haechan sighed. The more Mark knocked on the door the further away he got from the door.
The knocking slowly faded away and Haechan went back to his room.
He started tearing up when he was walking up the stairs. That kiss confused him even more than he already was. He's happy he kissed him but at the same time he's mad and heartbroken.

Haechan plopped on his bed and finally let the tears out. He was putting his pillow on his face to mute any sobbing.
His heart was aching like crazy. It felt like someone stabbed it multiple times.

"I guess I fell in love with the wrong person."

"No."

"This whole time I thought I was in love when I'm really just in pain."

"It's okay though."

Haechan started playing some sad music while crying. It didn't help him feel better but there's just something about listening to sad music when you're sad.

His whole world is crushed. Everything was going too well. Of course something bad had to happen. This is how it works.

You should've expected this.
And why did you reject the kiss if you love him so much?
Right now you guys could be staring into each other's eyes and calling each other 'babe' but you had to ruin it, didn't you?
It's all your fault.

It's his fault the kiss happened. It's his fault he rejected Mark. It's his fault he's sobbing right now. It's his fault this is how it went down. It's his fault all over and over again.

Sounds familliar?

Haechan is starting to remember all of the nice memories he had with Mark. Especially that one time Haechan slept over at Mark's house and they slow danced while laughing and having a good time. He can't believe they're almst strangers now.

Again, sounds familliar?

Haechan looks around his room and notices all of the pictures he has in frames. He has one with Mark and he just can't bear to look at it so, he did what every normal human being would do. He took it down and stared at it. His tears were sliding down the dusty frame glass.

He walked up to his trashcan. He was holding onto the frame as if it was about to fall off a cliff. He tried to let go of it several times but ended up crying even harder.
In the end, he gave up. He put the frame back. He even cleaned up the dust.
All of these for just a picture.
A picture of the guy he's in love with.

(A/N:oh wow a short chapter. anyways, i swear i'll go back to luwoo in a couple of chapters I SWEAR. anyways, stream turn back time ITS A FUCKING BOP)