♤I've Got Some Things You Want To See♤

It was Friday morning. Just one more day until Jungwoo's date with Lucas.
At this point Jungwoo strongly believes this is a date.

Jungwoo woke up feeling like a princess. He flicked his invisible hair off his shoulder and got off his bed.

He got dressed and noticed just how late he woke up. He grabbed his backpack and ran out the door.

He got in the school as soon as the bell rang. He sighed and ran to class. He wasn't that late.

The first 2 lessons go by as quick as they started. Jungwoo was walking to the usual hang out spot while looking down at his phone when a hand auddenly pulled him away. It was no other than Chittappon Leechaipornkul. Jungwoo sighed in relief.

Ten pulled him in a classroom with no teacher in it. He closed the door behind them.

"Alright, what's going on?" asked Jungwoo. He then glanced around the room and saw Haechan, Doyoung amd Johnny.
"Ok so, we need to plan stuff." said Doyoung.
"Today, after school, I'm comig over to your house, right?" said Ten, showing a plastic bag full of random hair stuff.
"Hair dye? Ten, Chittappon Leechaipornkul, I do not approve of this." said Doyoung.
"If I have to look at his stupid bowl cut one more time I'll cry." said Ten.
"He's got a point." said Haechan, pointing at Ten.

Doyoung sighed.
"Is my homemade bowlcut that ugly?" asked Jungwoo.
Everyone slowly nodded.
"But the bleaching is a ten out of ten, O have to say that." said Ten.
"This is gonna be fun. Mind if we tag along?" said Johnny.
"No, you guys can come too. It'll just make it more fun." said Jungwoo.
"Okay and I, the best beauty guru, Haechan Lee, will come over tomorrow to make you more beautiful." said Haechan, flicking his invisibld hair off his shoulder.
"Oh so we're really doing this?" asked Doyoung.
"Yes. Now let's go." said Johnny.

And so, the rest of the day was as ordinary as ever. Jungwoo got out of his last class of the day and was greeted by Ten and Haechan waiting for him.

"I can't wait to get my hands in that bowl cut." said Ten.
"Good thing Ten's a professional hairdresser." said Haechan with sarcasm in his voice.
"I know I am." said Ten. "Hang on, Doyoung texted me."
"What did he say?" asked Jungwoo.
"Where the fuck are y'all?"replied Ten.
"Tell him we left without him." said Haechan.

Ten was about to do it until they heard a voice calling them from behind. When they turned around they saw Doyoung running towards them. Haechan rolled his eyes.

They got to Jungwoo's house. Ten moved his legs in excitement meanwhile you could read how terrified Doyoung was. Johnny was just sitting there, dying to record everything. Haechan was just shaking his arms around because he was bored.

Jungwoo opened the door to the house.
"Take off your shoes." said Jungwoo.
"Please say "take off your shoes, hoes.", Jungwoo." said Haechan.
"Take off your shoes, hoes." said Jungwoo in his quiet voice.
Haechan, Ten and Johnny broke into laughter. Doyoung face slapped himself.

They took of their shoes.
"Okay where's the place where I'll do your hair? I can't wait." said Ten.
"The bathroom." said Jungwoo, going up the stairs. Everyone followed after him.
"Okay, please change into a shirt you wouldn't mind staining. Thank you." said Ten.

Jungwoo nodded.
"That's where the bathroom is." said Jungwoo, pointing at a door.
Jungwoo went to his room to get changed. He changed into one of his many white t-shirt.

Jungwoo came into the bathroom to find Ten laying out all of his things, Doyoung grasping his hair with both of his hands, Haechan taking out one of his many sweets he has hidden in his pockets and Johnny is just enjoying the show.