♤Why Was I So Stupid♤

Jungwoo was trying to keep his calm and not look scared. However, when Dongho took out a small knife out of his pocket he couldn't act tough anymore. Jungwoo was horrified. He was shaking in fear. Cold sweat was dripping down his entire body as panic took over him. As Dongho was getting closer and closer, Jungwoo was walking backwards, trying to get away. Unluckily for him, he hit a dead end. It was game over for him. Dongho put his knife back and got as close as possible to Jungwoo.

"You're really stupid, Kim Jungwoo. How could you fall so easily into my trap?" asked Dongho, getting even more closer.

Jungwoo gulped as Dongho's shadow covered him as a whole.

"You think you're good enough to work for my dad?" said Dongho, punching Jungwoo in the stomach.
Jungwoo groaned in pain.
"A fag like you could never work for the Lee family. You don't belong there." Dongho punched him in the stomach again.

Dongho punched Jungwoo as if he was a punching bag. Soon enough, Jungwoo would be on the ground, holding his stomach tight because of how bad it hurts.

"You think you covering your stomach will stop me from hitting you only because you're 'hiding' it? I've got some news for you, buddy..." Dongho kicked Jungwoo's face."...you can't stop me."

Jungwoo's whole body ached from the pain. He had bruises all over his body and a black eye. He closed his eyes shut and waited for everything to be over with.

When he noticed that there was a pause he opened one of his eyes to see Dongho take out his knife again. Since last time he took it out he didn't do anything, he thought nothing was gonna happen. Until Dongho got down to his level and put his knife on Jungwoo's cheek and suddenly pressed hard on it and dragged it on his face. Jungwoo yelled out in pain and hoping someone would hear it and come help him. He yelled every time the knife came in contact with his skin.

Haechan's house is dead silent until he heard a sudden loud yell. He thought it must be some kids playing and went back to his game but when the yelling continued he decided to go check it out. He looked out his window and saw nothing but still heard the yell and thought it came from behind some blocks. He put on a hoodie, got his slippers on and went to inspect the loud noise.

The closer he got to the block the louder the screaming got. Haechan gulped as his confidence was sinking down every time the yelling got louder.

He took the corner behind the block and his jaw dropped. His eyes widened as he saw a psychopath hold a knife on someone's throat. To make himself unnoticed, he slowly walked closer to see who the people are and if he knows them. He gasped as he saw that the one on the ground, yelling is his dear friend Jungwoo.

Anger filled his body and and he kicked Dongho in the head with his leg.

"Who the fuck was that?"

Haechan punched Dongho in the nose, giving him a nosebleed. He blocked Dongho's punch and turned his arm the other way around, close to breaking it. However, he let go until he could make any lasting damage on the taller's arm.

Haechan kicked behind Dongho's knees, causing him to fall down. Haechan stomped on Dongho's head a few times until he noticed it was bleeding.

"Name's Lee Haechan. Remember that."

With that, he left Dongho on the floor and ran to his injured friend who was sobbing on the floor. He helped Jungwoo get up because the poor boy's legs are shaking too much from the shock. He hugged Jungwoo tightly and tried to shush him a bit by telling him that it's okay now and that it's over now.

After a while Haechan decided to invite Jungwoo over to his house to try to make him feel a bit better and treat his wounds somehow.

"Hey, let's go to my place since I live in that house there and we could talk there more, okay?"
Jungwoo nodded.