♤Why Do You Know♤

Jungwoo's eyes widened and his jaw dropped as panic filled his body.No on was supposed to know.No one.

"Haechan, how did you find out?"asked Jungwoo.
"Research.After you went to the bathroom everyone was like 'Oh, why did it stop hurting?' so I got curious." said Haechan.
"Sometimes being curious can harm others."said Jungwoo, looking a bit mad.
"I promise I won't tell anyone."said Haechan.
"And how do I know that?"
"Do you trust me?"
"Not entirely.I don't even trust Doyoung with this."
"Well, we'll see."
"I guess."

The trip back to the building was filled with awkward silence.No one said a word.Jungwoo was panicking and mad.He knew the younger wasn't gonna tell anyone, however, he was still scared.Wouldn't you be?

They got back, parting their ways.Jungwoo went to Lucas and Haechan went to Mark.They nodded their goodbyes to each other.

Jungwoo sits down next to Lucas and he immediately notices something's off.

"Jungwoo, are you okay?"asked Lucas.
"Yeah."said Jungwoo, sighing.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing.I just have a lot of stuff o my mind."
"You wanna share some of it?You don't have to."
"Well, I don't really wanna talk with anyone about this.Sorry, Lucas.I do trust you, it's just that it's personal."
"I see.Well, that's okay."
"Anyways, how's your cousin doing?"asked Jungwoo, desperate to change the subject.
"She's fine.Her 8th birthday was yesterday.I called her and told her happy birthday and that's about it."
"Oh.I hope you told her happy birhday from me too."said Jungwoo, chuckling.

They spoke until the bell rang, making Jungwoo forget a bit about Haechan knowing.

Jungwoo had maths now.He walked with Mark, Johnny and Lucas, all talking about how Mark has chicken hands.

They walk in and Johnny won't shut up about some weird maths theory he has that's completely wrong.They all look at him and listen to him carefully, even though they know nothing makes sense and doesn't add up.

Before they knew it, class was over.Jungwoo had Spanish now with Kun and Lucas.

"I odio myself."said Kun.
"Kun, we talked about this."said Jungwoo.
"I am confused.What did he say?"asked Lucas.

Jungwoo and Kun chuckled.

The whole lesson they just made fun of Lucas not knowing any Spanish;at all.

The bell rung for a last time that week.It was finally weekend.Let the hangouts begin.

Jungwoo was walking home and then his phone buzzed.

Mom:
I'm coming back on Sunday

Jungwoo:
oh okay

Mom:
I'm still a little sad at the fact that a boy is your soulmate but just give me some time, okay?

Jungwoo:
yeah

She's still sad, huh?What does she have to be sad about?It's not like her life is going downhill.

Jungwoo was already feeeling stressed because of Haechan knowing, but now his mom feels the need to say that her son makes her sad.Jungwoo just feels overwhelmed.

He gets home and immediately goes to his room and jumps on his bed.He sits like that for a good couple of minutes, many thoughts running through his head.

His phone buzzing is what finally brought him back.

kim_doyoung:
Hi
Wanna go get food tomorrow?

Jungwoo looked in his wallet and only saw $5.It's not like he has enough for food and his mom isn't gonna give him anymore.And he can't get a job and get paid in less than 24 hours.

kim_jungwoo:
im sorry but i cant really hang out
my mom is coming tomorrow so i'll spend more time with her :)

kim_doyoung:
Oh, I see
Have fun then

He then starts scrolling through Instagram.A few memes, a few random posts, the usual.

He's still stressed out about Haechan. He felt a mix of sadness with panic and angryness.Why did he have to snoop around, trying to figure stuff out?Why couldn't he just leave it at that?

It's not his fault, though.Everyone was questioning it.Jungwoo should know this.However, his feelings are controling him right now.He can't see stuff properly yet.

Hours and hours pass and the same thoughts are still runnig through his head.

lucas_xx444:
hi
wanna come at my place tomorrow
im neomu lonely

kim_jungwoo:
yeah sure

lucas_xx444:
yay
i have overwatch so we can both play it

kim_jungwoo:
oh yay

lucas_xx444:
are you feeling better?

kim_jungwoo:
everything's fine lol
im fine :)

lucas_xx444:
if you say so
see you tomorrow

kim_jungwoo:
see ya :)

Jungwoo went back to doing nothing.He eventually got bored and started doing some homework on his laptop while listening to some music.He takes notes and tries to pay attention to his homework.

He was waving his hands around and using his pen as a microphone.He always does this.It's the reason why it takes him hours to do his homework.
He loudly sings since he has the house to himself.He forgets about his worries for a few hours.

He eventually got his maths homework done.2 hours just to do his maths homework, that's online.He really spent a whole hour just having fun.No regrets.

He puts his laptop and notebook away and finally changes.He looked at himself deep in the mirror.Not sure why.He just did.

He slid back under his covers and decided to finish the book he was reading so he could start reading the book Lucas got him.He was really excited to start reading it.He only has 10 pages left on his book so he might as well start reading the book today.

After a couple of minutes, he finishes the book.He really enjoyed it.

He gets the book Lucas got him and immediately smiles.He wanted this book so much and his crush got it for him.

He opens to the first page but notices a card first.A birthday card.

Jungwoo blushes as he reads "For The Best Boyfriend".He didn't expect that.
It was probably as a joke but Jungwoo wishes it wasn't.

He starts reading it and can't help but smile and blush.He can't believe hos crush and soulmate got him a birthday card that says "For The Best Boyfriend".

He starts reading it.It's really interesting.Even more interesting than the last one.
However, Jungwoo gets tired and falls asleep while reading the book.