♤I'm So Glad It's You Who Makes Me This Happy♤

It was officially the day Lucas looked forward to. The day he has been preparing for for a whole week now. The day he would be going on a date with the girl he loves the most, Kim Yerim.

He woke up at exactly 10 AM and immediately jumped out of bed. He quickly ate breakfast and started getting ready. He took a very long shower and did a very long skin care routine with 3 different soaps and 6 different creams that he didn't even know where they were supposed to go.

He knew where he was taking her so he should wear something fancy. However, since he shouldn't ruin the surprise he shouldn't look too fancy. He got a pair of black jeans and a white button up shirt with a black jacket over. He still had about 2 hours to kill so he just started pacing around the room.

Until he realised he forgot to get something.

The flowers.

Lucas quickly got his wallet, got on his shoes and ran out of the house to the nearest flower shop. He looked around gor a couple of minutes until he saw a very nice bouchet of red and pink roses. He immediately knew Yerim would love it and bought it without a second thought.

"Going on a date?" asked the cashier.
"Yeah, it's our first one." replied Lucas.
"Well this girl must be very lucky. She has such a caring boyfriend."
"Haha thank you! She's the most amazing person I have ever met. I am indeed the luckiest guy alive."
"Well that will be $15, sir."

Lucas handed the money.
"Thank you so much!"
"No worries, man. Good luck on your date!"
"Thanks!"

Lucas walked out and got a thought.

Wait. The boys don't know about it. I should tell them. Actually, I should go to Jungwoo's house and tell him in person because he's my best friend. He should be the first one to know. He'll be
so happy and excited.

lucas_xx444:
hi
can i please come over
i really need to talk to you and tell you something

j.woo:
are you okay???
what happened????

lucas_xx444:
oh nothing bad happeneds its actually really amazing news
ill tell you whats going on when i get there

j.woo:
oh okay
see you soon then

Lucas got on the first bus he saw, as it was the right one and waited until he arrived. He thanked the bus driver and got off.

He still had to walk for about 7-ish minutes until he reaches Jungwoo's house. He remembers where it is from that one time he walked him home.

He was right in front of the door. He knocked on it and waited for Jungwoo to open the door. As soon as he opened the door he walked in without saying hi.

"Okay let me tell you." said Lucas.
"I'm listening."
"So I ha-"

"Jungwoo? Who's that?" asked Mrs Kim, walking down the stairs.
"My name is Lu-"
"-Xuxi! This is Xuxi."
"Oh so you're Xuxi! Jungwoo always tells me about how funny you are and how you're such a good friend!"
"Oh really?"
"Yeah! Anyways, it was nice metting you, Xuxi!"

There was complete silence until she walked up the stairs.

"Aren't I just such a nice friend?" teased Lucas.
"Haha. Really funny."
"As I was saying..."