♤My Only Source Of Happiness♤

After Doyoung left everyone was worried sick. He just suddenly disappeared without telling anyone and he isn't answering his messages. The voicemail comes if you try to call him.
Taeyong was especially worried. He's his boyfriend after all.
Until they all got a message from Doyoung saying he's fine. Everyone exhaled and calmed down.

Haechan's eyes were red and puffy. He kept begging his friends to let him drink some alcohol. After a bunch of rejecting they eventually gave in. They gave Haechan a cup with alcohol in it to drink.

Haechan bravely took the cup with both of his hands. He's just kinda staring at the content. And at his reflection. Especially his very puffy eyes.
He gulped and eventually decided to take a sip. It was burning his throat. He coughed a few times and the ithers laughed at him for that.
After a couple of sips and coughs he was drinking it well.

In the end Jackson came out of the room. Who knows what he did. He's Jackson Wang after all, the most unpredictable person ever.

Haechan was getting dizzy. The room was spinning and he couldn't sit straight without leaning onto something.
Unconsciously, drunk Haechan leaned onto a person he tried to avoid the whole night.

Mark Lee.

"But it's really not fair~" whined Haechan.
Mark was confused and shocked.
"What do you mean?" asked Mark.
"I mean~ Yuta already has Winwin hyung~ why does he have to take him from me? Is Winwin not enough?" said Haechan. "Or does he just like to see me suffer?"
"I'm still very confused."
"You just don't get it, do you? You know Mark Lee? Black hair, Canadian, always confused? He kinda looks like you haha. I like him. I really do. Maybe it's love. I'm not sure anymore. But Yuta has to steal him from me. My only source of happiness." said Haechan. He shed two tears but quickly wiped them.

Mark was shocked. Happy-and-overwhelmed kind of shocked. Euphoria filled his body when the boy he likes confessed to liking him back. He may be drunk but those were honest words, coming from the heart.
Mark wanted to confess too but Haechan would forget about it since he's way too drunk. The right time of a sober confession will come. Sooner or later.

"Well this Mark is really lucky to be loved by someone like you. Maybe he likes you too. You never know." said Mark.
Haechan sighed with a smile.
"I doubt it. We used to be so close but now I'm just somebody that he knows. Ever since Yuta started being clingy towards him. Time changed people, huh?" said Haechan.
"It sure does. But hey, you should still go for it!"
"Maybe I should."
Haechan took another cup and poured himself even more alcohol. Mark sighed and looked at the younger chugging the alcohol.

In the end, Haechan fell flat on the floor. He didn't pass out as he was laughing.
Mark hurried to pick him up.
Everyone else from the group has been looking for Haechan for like an hour so they were surprised to find him in Mark's arms.

"I think we should take him home." said Mark. "I can do it."
"Absolutely not-" said Jaehyun.
"Okay. You can take him." said Jungwoo, winking at Mark.
Jaehyun slightly punched Jungwoo but he didn't wanna acknowledge it.

Mark and Haechan were finally on the bus. It took them very long to get there. It's kinda hard to drag your drunk friend around, y'know?

Mark placed Haechan on the seat next to his. The next thing you know, Haechan is quietly snoring on Mark's shoulder.
Mark slightly turned his head so he could look at the younger. He was immediately amazed by his beauty.

So, you like me too, huh?

Mark has been admiring Haechan's beauty the whole ride. He was unbelievably cute and beautiful while sleeping.
When they finally got to Haechan's stop Mark had to drag Donghyuck again, making the bus driver irritated. Mark mumbled a sorry and finally got out of the bus.

Now they were only a couple of minutes away from Haechan's house.
Mark couldn't help but notice the smell of alcohol coming from Haechan. He didn't like it but he had to deal with it.

They were in front of Haechan's house. Mark was fishing through Donghyuck's pockets to find the keys. And he did.
He opened the door and put Haechan on the couch before returning to the door to close it.

He was dragging Haechan again, this time up the stairs. It was a pain so Mark just picked him up bridal style. Now we're talking!

Surprisingly, Mark guessed the door to Haechan's room. How was he completely sure it was Haechan's room? Simple, he has sunflower stickers on his walls.

Mark laid Haechan on the bed. His clothes smell so he couldn't leave him like that. He went to Haechan's closet and got a huge white t-shirt and some random black trousers he found.

He took Haechan's shirt off. He tried not to look at Haechan's body and rather look at his face. He slid the other shirt on and then grabbed his arms to put them through the sleeves.
Now here's the hard part: the trousers.
Mark gulped and took Doghyuck's trousers off. It's totally not weird to do that to your crush, right?
Mark just took the other trousers and, with very hard work, put them on the younger.

Mark sighed. Mission accomplished.
He then tucked Haechan in his bed. He looked really peaceful, after such a rough night.
Mark's body took control over him for a second and he kissed Donghyuck's forehead. Multiple times.
It then took control over him again and he kissed his cheek.

As Mark was getting closer and closer to the lips he realised what he was doing. He turned red in embarrassment. He decided to fold Haechan's alcohol-smelling clothes and leave them on his desk.
Mark was fishing through Haechan's desk drawers to find paper and a pen. He finally got them and left a message.

"hii! i walked you home after the party because you were way too drunk so that's why you're home. also, i didn't peak while i was changing you so don't worry!
-mark lee"

Mark sighed and placed the note on top of the clothes. He looked at Donghyuck one more time and finally headed out.

Mark decided to walk to his house, even though it's pretty far from Haechan's house. He didn't mind the walk.

The walk Mark was enjoying ended because he was in front of his apartment. He put in the key and unlocked the door.
He walked into the living room and wasn't really surprised to find his dad sleeping on the couch again. He was just disappointed. What did he do this time?

Mark left him alone and went to his room where he changed into some more comfortable clothes. He got on his bed and immediately started smiling and giggling at the fact that his crush likes him back. He was unbelievably happy.